Deals On Ebay

DarthJoe

I just recently won an auction for a complete HAVOC, Triple T, 2 LCVS (One complete, the other is missing the windshield & half of the front tires), and a Night Raven (missing the drone, one missile pod, and the cover for the front landing gear...has all of the missiles and other pieces though.) All of them come with the original blueprints as well. I won it for $21. :)

Now, I just have to start looking for the missing pieces on the Night Raven. @wink@

I bought someone's childhood collection (50 vehicles complete and 100 figures complete) for $250 on eBay (1982 to 1986). I am not sure if he new what he was selling or not but everything was in imaculate condition! I was juiced!! That was about 2.5 years ago.

Some of the Vehicles:

Rattler

Night Raven

MMS

MOBAT

Wolverine

Killer Whale

Skystiker

the list goes on...

Figures:

The whitest Storm Shadow I have ever seen

Firely

Vipers

BATs

Crimson Guard

Straight arm Joes

the list goes on...

mint Recondo v1 - $2.75

Snake Eyes v2 (and Torch, but I really wasn't getting the lot for him) full cardbacks in really good shape - $0.99

Snow Serpent '85 - less than $4

I also won a BUNCH of Tigercat parts for about $5

I also got my v2 Snake Eyes for about $13 which I thought was pretty good. He had his backpack. BTW Eagle101st is the MAN on ebay. I got my Snake Eyes and Snow Serpent from him. His stuff is always great! #US1#

Man....

I have to say anything I got from Wheeljacks lab. Pretty much got near 100 of my Joes of off him,COMPLETE for $4 apiece average plus his $2 shipping for up to 5 or six Joes cant be beat.

Got a gem mint Moray minus lens for $40

Got a Triple T an Thunder Machine MINT COMPLETE W Slaughter and Thrasher (missing only Sarges baton and FC) $15 plus shipping

My Sharc complete w/DeepSix AND bellows for $10