Is The Tru Cobra Set Still Being Made?

jedimaster-c

Guest gunslingercbr

actually, it was a California TRU only exclusive. so unless youi live here, you are SOL. @smilepunch@

jeez, it's only been out a week or so and people are already panicking because they haven't found it.

It looks like another 1-2 weeks before they make there way over here to Florida. My contact looked up the number and said its not on this week's truck (arriving tomorrow) so maybe next week.

Guest gunslingercbr
i live in west covina, california and i haven't spotted them yet.

Neighbor! if you spot'em in Covina I want to know!

Don't worry...they will come. I hope the employees are not swiping them all. That happened when Optimus Prime got reissued last year. I asked one of the workers if they had seen it and they said all of the employees took them before they got on the shelf.

yeah No cobras at the Ventura and Thousand Oaks CA stores #WTF#  #WTF#  #WTF#  :(  :(  :(  :blink:

exactly....none is VENTURA or THOUSAND OAKS, when is the NIGHTFORCE supposed to be released? Has anyone scene that in stores yet?

Seems like the Cobra pack is taking its time marching across the states. I wish it would hurry up though cause me thinks I will get a few of these. They look like they could be integrated pretty well in the V3 universe. I still think Hasbro should've made a new JvC/V3 mold for this one though. Same uniform just mold it with the new technology...cause truth be told, the body looks really outdated.

yeah No cobras at the Ventura and Thousand Oaks CA stores #WTF#  #WTF#  #WTF#  :(  :(  :(  :blink:

exactly....none is VENTURA or THOUSAND OAKS, when is the NIGHTFORCE supposed to be released? Has anyone scene that in stores yet?

I have seen the Night Force set and bought 2. I have not seen anymore. I live in Norhern CA so maybe they are making thier way down.

I have seen the Night Force set and bought 2. I have not seen anymore. I live in Norhern CA so maybe they are making thier way down.

Thanks I will have to keep my eye out.

If your not at the store when it opens it'll probably be a month or two before you find them. The scalpers know what sells on Ebay so they buy all that the store has. Once the price on Ebay starts to drop and there not making there 200% profit you should be able to get them. If you really want it I think you can order them from amazon and save yourself the trouble of driving to all the stores to fing nothing.

If your not at the store when it opens it'll probably be a month or two before you find them. The scalpers know what sells on Ebay so they buy all that the store has. Once the price on Ebay starts to drop and there not making there 200% profit you should be able to get them. If you really want it I think you can order them from amazon and save yourself the trouble of driving to all the stores to fing nothing.

Good point and yup you are right on the scalpers......I barely was able to get a venom striker at walmart in simi valley @ 7:00am! they are up and at it even on Saturdays! I was not as lucky since they got the urban sets...ohh well ebay I shall go....

i live in west covina, california and i haven't spotted them yet.

Neighbor! if you spot'em in Covina I want to know!

alright. what part of covina you live in? i am going to the tru by amc 30 the one right next to walmart to see if they have the apc or the cobra six packs, i went last week and they did not have them so i hope i have better luck this week.

I just hope I don't miss it. knowing my luck, it will be put out late in the night and all the night-owel scalpers will buy em up while we sleep or party.

I just hope I don't miss it. knowing my luck, it will be put out late in the night and all the night-owel scalpers will buy em up while we sleep or party.

If joesightings.com is accurate, someone bought my local TRU's supply before I got off work and could buy some. I guess these people don't have jobs, thus having all this free time to look around and scoop up everything. Oh well, hopefully they will turn up online.