10 Most Overdue Characters!?

FilmChris@aol.com

a new heat viper. i loved the mold of the v2 figure, minus the neon green. if they redid that mold or even rereleased it with a muted red or navy blue(?) and black scheme, that would be great.

i kinda think the flak viper is another underrated figure that would be interesting if redone. i actually didn't mind the v1's colors either... and the like one issue they were in, they didn't look too hokey...

as for vehicles, i want a new paralyzer or parasite. they were odd concepts, but i loved them but not their colors.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 10 Most Wanted Joe List:

1. Spirit

2. Mutt

3. Flash

4. Mainframe

5. Tripwire

6. Rock N Roll

7. Lifeline

8. Blowtorch

9. Barbecue

10. Airtight

Here'd be mine:

Joe:

-Rock N Roll

-Mutt w/ Junkyard #whatever

-Spirit

-Lifeline or new medic character

-Dialtone or new communications guy

Cobra

-Major Bludd

-Metalhead

-Decent Tomax and Xamot figures (one set in battle uniforms, one set in buisness suits which could be reused for "Agent Hauser" Duke)

-Overlord

-Techno-Viper (Cobra needs more support personel characters)

+-MWG-+

7. new serpentor

10. SKApentor:P

awww you made my day lol

1. SERPENTOR

2. Alley Viper w/ Face Mask and shield

3. Night Viper

4. Mercer

5. Low-Light

6. Any new specialty(sp) vipers

7. Roadpig

8. Monkeywrench

9. Coil Soldier

10. Major Blood

It's really hard to keep this list to 10, but here goes...

1. Major Bludd

2. Cover Girl

3. Mercer

4. Torch

5. Buzzer

6. Tomax and Xamot (better versions that aren't just repaints)

7. Cadet Bombshell (given the cool back story of Barrel Roll and Black Out, and how Bombshell's name has been trademarked, I keep expecting and hoping to see her as a figure)

8. Spirit

9. Lifeline

10. Scrap Iron

Oh and though he had an earlier incarnation,I think we need a new FLINT with a better design.

Hell yeah! I'm ashamed to not have a new Flint yet!

In no order, but the first one.

BBQ

Copperhead

Spirit

Scrap Iron

Falcon

Mercer

Airtight

Cover Girl

Buzzer

Major Bludd

Draven #US1#

Breaker, Flash, Short-Fuze, Zap, Grand Slam, Clutch, Steeler, Major Bludd, Doc, Snow Job, Tripwire, Cover Girl, H.I.S.S. Driver, Viper Pilot, Mutt & Junkyard, Rip Cord, Scrap Iron, Spirit, Copperhead, Stinger Driver, Thunder, Buzzer, and Torch.

Basically, all of the characters that never got a ball necks and/or second versions.

Also, any OTHER characters that never had a second versions (Airtight, Armadillo, etc.).

There are plenty of Joes and Cobras I'd like to see done with better justice to them.

Joes:

Jinx no mask(I'd probably repaint one blue as MK's Frost)

Shipreck in a SAILOR SUIT!!! and with TATOOS.

Flint, again

Cover Girl

Spirit

Cobra:

Nemesis Enforcer

Buzzer

Torch

Tomax and Xamot

Major Bludd

There are more but I can't think straight right now

Cobra:

Nemesis Enforcer

Awww...Skarapz is gonna be mad at you! @smilepunch@

Done right, and not part of cobra La, Nemisis Enforcer could be cool #US1#

Couldnt narrow it down to 10, so I made 10 for both sides.

First the Joes in no particular order:

Lifeline

Mutt and Junkyard

Spirit

Shockwave

LT.Falcon

Dialtone

Covergirl

Billy

Rock N ROll

Repeater

And now for the Cobras:

Crock Master

Monkeywrentch

Trasher(With a new Thunder Machine)

Zanya

Buzzer

Road Pig

Scrap Iron

Major Bludd

Tomax/ Xamot

Red Ninja

There are more I want to see, but I left out the ones, who apparantly are gettign new figures(Bazooka, Torch, General Hawk, Jinx....)

So, how would you feel if he came out of the Venom project? What about all of Cobra-La? I guess Venomious Maximous is going to be borne of it, and separate himself from Cobra? That's the big rumor, anyway. So, he and his genetically-altered freaks will have their own faction, similar to Cobra-La. Personally, I'd love to see those figures updated. Like I said, I like Cobra-La, just not the story revolving around it.

So, how would you feel if he came out of the Venom project? What about all of Cobra-La? I guess Venomious Maximous is going to be borne of it, and separate himself from Cobra? That's the big rumor, anyway. So, he and his genetically-altered freaks will have their own faction, similar to Cobra-La. Personally, I'd love to see those figures updated. Like I said, I like Cobra-La, just not the story revolving around it.

If done right, and they all look normal so that you can have your own characters. Like Razor Claw he looks normal but the story line is he has Tiger or something DNA. #US1#

I dont want any of these figures coming out untill hasbro gets some intelligence in the the paint apps..let em screw around with the same old charcters before ruining perfectly good ones.

AND SKARAPS...NO SERPENTOR

WE WOULD LOOK EVEN GAYER IN NEON PINK

If done right, and they all look normal so that you can have your own characters. Like Razor Claw he looks normal but the story line is he has Tiger or something DNA. #US1#

Yeah, something like that. Still, though, I think you and I can agree that Serpentor is LONG OVERDUE for a figure, yes?

#US1#

my top Ten

1. Mercer

2. Torch

3. Buzzer

4. Monkeywrench

5. Major Bludd

6. Scrap Iron

7. Spirit

8. Bazooka

9. Crimson Guard

10. Snowjob