Shockwave Lives!!!!

Behold, Galvatron!

Perhaps. However I notice that what we can see of his left arm in the armpit area is the same color as this hypothetical gun, were it to exist, not the color of the right arm.

For all we know right now his left arm COULD simply be a huge cannon. Possibly shaped similar to his G1 gun nose piece. Signal Flare has a huge gun arm too. If its a cool enough arm cannon Ill let it slide.

Too early to tell. It could go either way at this point. But what I see is definately intriguing

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very, very nice so far. I really the legs are an improvement over the original G1's (no offense).

Energon alone, IMO, is one of the best lines we have so far. Crazy to know that some people didn't believe me before any of the figures were released and all we got was test shots, etc. :D

Ah. Hmm. Its just with Takara using the name so recently in Armada (Japanese name for Tidal Wave), I assumed they'd still have it

Thats a big negatory, copy right laws are different in japan aparently

I think some big conclusions are being drawn from such an unrevealing image. I'm already not liking his huge arm compared to skinnier one. The green chest can be fixed with some paint.

What pic are you guys looking at that you can see both arms?

Only one arm is visible in the toyfare image, and the pic of the helicopter doesn't show any arms.

Both arms are visible, just one more than the other. What do you call the big bulky thing on shockwave's left?

But back on topic. The shockwave dude looks weet! His arms aren't the same. one is bigger then the other, so his alt mod isn't symetrical.

His alt mode might be symetrical, it all depends how he transforms.

Okay let me get the link up in a minute, I'll show you guys what his alt mode could be, its and unused blueprint from War Within and I will show you the Primus blueprint. As for the name I think they kept it, they would be stupid not to, but they could also do this, SHOCWAVE, or SHOKWAVE. Spelling may be different, and Zach Oat will say the origonal name.

I think some big conclusions are being drawn from such an unrevealing image. I'm already not liking his huge arm compared to skinnier one. The green chest can be fixed with some paint.

What pic are you guys looking at that you can see both arms?

Only one arm is visible in the toyfare image, and the pic of the helicopter doesn't show any arms.

Both arms are visible, just one more than the other. What do you call the big bulky thing on shockwave's left?

But back on topic. The shockwave dude looks weet! His arms aren't the same. one is bigger then the other, so his alt mod isn't symetrical.

His alt mode might be symetrical, it all depends how he transforms.

On the left on top of cobra commander's head? That tiny bit of upper arm doesn't show anything other than a tiny bit of upper arm. And the arm above skeletor's head is positioned so you can't see it very well either.

The way you guys are making assumptions I'd have sworn your looking at a different picture. I don't see anything resembling a cannon arm, gun arm, or anything else. Just what appears to be a normal green arm raised up.

the arm isn't raised up.. you see the shoulder, and his bisep. that's it. same with the other arm. Both arms are hanging downwards.

The shoulder above skeletor is tilted back, with the arm raised up. That green thing appears to be his raised arm. Don't forget a lot of times anymore on transformers arms and hands don't look like normal arms and hands. Take armada thrust for example. His hands don't look like hands at all. Looks to me like this shockwave just has a funkily formed arm/hand. It doesn't look like a cannon or gun at all to me. And the other arm could be anything since all we see is the upper arm.

Transfandom.com already confirms that Hasbro dropped the name Shockwave so he could be getting his name back.

Concerning his transformed mode, some people including myself speculate his design is based on a modified Robotech Valkyrie fighter. Which if that is the case it might be possible he'll be a jet fighter.

Jet fighter, gun, tank, I DON'T CARE! I JUST WANT ONE TO GRACE MY DISPLAY AREA!!! I'll even take an evil purple peep! Just as long as it looks like that!!!

It would definatly Rule if Tidelwave would be destryed only to rise as Shockwave to the side of Megatron.

I can see it now, Scorpinok Kicks Tidelwave's @$$.

Tidelwave gets reformatted as Shockwave.

Shockwave appears with Megs and kicks Scorpinoks Butt #US1#

that'll show em!

TW already got an upgrade anyway,Unicron reformatted him into his energon colors so that's his new form as he now has hyper power.

Didn't his shiny plate get kicked by Skorpinok?

Guess that his hyperpower got hyped out @hmmm@ .

Or was it by someone else? Never did catch the complete episode.

Hmm, got to get my hands on those episodes, the American starts saturday, right?

Somebody will have them coded, so I'll prob see them a week after.

here in the Netherlands we still watch Armada @grumpy@.

That means that in about a year we'll have Energon.

So i'll be dwning the eps from you gracious americans #US1# .

thank you tom for the pic, and thanks to most of energon for getting me back into transformers big time, and wooo hoooo shockwave baby #US1#