The Weekly Toy Hunt!

Outsiders

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES YES YE SY ESYBSYGSYESYEYSYYAHYEAHEYAHEYAHEYAHEYAEYYAH!!!!!!!

@yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@

@yipee@ @yipee@

@yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@

@yipee@ @yipee@

JUST GOT THE BAT APC!!!!!!!!!! YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It awesome, huh? i love it

El Comadrejo @yum@

Lets see....this week was pretty good. I found the APC yesterday. Wish I wouldve picked up 2 of these things, cause this thing is sweet. Also ordered the GvC base from Amazon on Tuesday and got it yesterday....talk about great turn around time. Oh and I also finally got the BAT pack and the TigerForce WildBill/RoadBlock pack. All in all a pretty good week.

sorry i have to put this here,but i have a 100% complete flagg for sale,instructions and all,i just put it back together to make sure it was intact,i actually thought i was missing pieces,but nothing is missing,i just dusted it,and she's all nice and purdy now, i am asking 250$..cash or money order..contact me by email, or through msn, masterxx1000@hotmail.com

Lifeline v1, big boa, dial tone v1, roadblock v2, mainframe v1, budo v1, spirit v1, all complete for about $50 off the bay.

Those are some great deals Marty :) Good for you :)

Does it seem to anyone else that eBay is a total seller's market right now? I've been trying to buy some big lots of figures but they prices are just crazy...I remember buying huge lots for $.25 - $1 a figure a few years ago, but some current ebay auctions are ending at $3 - $6 a figure...maybe I'm just livin' in the past... <_<

im about to make a fake account and bid on all the 6-trooper packs..this is rediculas 100$ BIN!!!!

FUKING SCALPERS!!!!!

I wish I could get me hands on a scalper....every day I get closer to the con...another spike in hatred for scalpers and brians toys....good thin the con isnt tommaorw...or id be behind bars after the con.

@grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

I got a B.A.T. APC from a friend of mine the other day. He bought a few of them at Target and I bought one of the from him. It's pretty cool, not to mention it comes the three B.A.T.s. I think that it's one of the better Cobra vehicles released so far.

And last night I found a Piranha w/ Cutter (I refuse to call him Shipwreck). I also got a ML Wolverine and Colossus.