What Rah Item Did You Just "have To Have As A Kid

Ren

Shoulda... coulda... woulda..what was the one thing your little hands could never possess....Mine was the first G.I. Joe headquarters...the jail cell for cobras...I never did sentence CC to 25 to life for his various dastardly deeds. I actually got the terrordrome, so he could wreak havoc on the joes, but I never had Joe headquarters where he could pay for his crimes. My friend had the set, and believe me I was ready to move in w/him and his family at age 4...I was a deprived child, compared to him and his rich bounty!!!! @loll@ #US1#

I never got the rest of the Python Patrol aside from the Python Patrol Crimson Guard, and the Python Patrol Tele-Viper.

Now I have all of them, and two of each vehicle.

As of this point in time, the only item left for me to get that I consider VERY IMPORTANT (aside from a complete Flagg, and Defiant) is the Slaughter's Marauders Equalizer. Got the Lynx and Armadillo, and all the figures (waiting on three figures and the Lynx to get here stll).

-Kevin

I always wanted the big play sets (USS Flag, MCC and Terrordrome just to name a few), but my parents wouldn't ever get them for me. @grumpy@ They always said that they were too expensive.

Nightraven

Rattler

Hydrofoil

Terror Drome

Spirit V1

Quick Kick V1

Devil Fish

Mutt V1

Buzz Boar

Zartan V1

Tomohawk

Destro V1

Killer WHALE

Dragonfly

Snake Eyes V1 or V2

Triple T /w Sgt. Slaughter

I could do this all day. @lol@ Don't get me wrong, I had a crapload of Joes as a kid, but I always wanted more...and most of them were the Joes/vehicles that were shown in the 'toons, that were released before I started playing with them (I got my first Joes on the X-Mas of '86)...or that my parents never bought me/I never saw in the stores, but saw in the Sears X-Mas catalogue.

If I had to name just one though, it would be Storm Shadow V1. Oh...the havok he would've wreaked on my team of Joes. @firedevil@

My family didn't come to the U.S. until 1987, so I was never able to get a V2 Snake Eyes or V1 Storm Shadow. The other item I really wanted that escaped my grasp for oh so many years, is the Cobra Rattler w/ Wild Weasel!!!

U.S.S. FLAGG. That was the dream. A close second was the Defiant, but I really wanted the aircraft carrier.

As for smaller vehicles, I always wanted the Mauler tank and the X-19(?) Phantom stealth fighter. One year for Christmas my brother told me about all of the Joe stuff my mom and dad had gotten me, and somewhere in the mix was a Phantom. But when Christmas morning rolled around, no Phantom. I was slightly disappointed, but I got so much other Joe stuff I didn't really care too much.

Figures:

-Cobra Officer

-Major Blood

-Shipwreck

-Stormshadow v2

Vehicles:

-Killer Whale

-Check Point Alpha (not sure why, but I wanted it since I saw it in the catalogue)

-Cobra Ferret

-USS Flagg

-Skystriker

-GIJoe Headquarters

-Terror Dome