Collection Pics

Silverbolt

Holy shiznit, you got some good stuff man. You got Seeker jets in every color I didnt even know existed, are these customs? Can you line them all up side by side and post a pic... The white tiger robot is sweet too never seen him before. I like the way gold jazz and silver siverstreak stand out, i want these now. Good stuff Bro. @loll@

good job,i would like to see a group photo of all your seekers[customs also]

btw it looks like you have an extra yellow cliffjumper

I'll post the best pics I have of my seekers later if I can. I have more then what I have in that pic now though. have been thinking of doing one with Megatron on display with them addressing his army.

The extra Yellow Cliffjumper is more likely either Hubcap (orange face different car style, shorter spoiler or Bumblejumper a economy car he's on the far left in that pic)

As mentioned already the seekers are a mix of G1, G2, reissue and customs. I have around 30 give or take. The white Tiger is Botcon Tigatron, and while I perfer the Ravage version of the mold it is a very nice figure and if you can find it for around 50-60 dollars I would recommend it.

Never had one of the mini-cons fall off that wall shelf, though it is in a low traffic area. My worst falling over offender is that clear spychanger Ironhide.

Seeker pics as promised, also have one more shelf to add as well. And I still have more stuff that isn't pictured.

Crystal Armada Prime

BW Grimlock

Energon figures (listed below)

Scorponok

Starscream

Strongarm

Skyblast

Battle Ravage

Reissue Astrotrain

Customs

Purplestreak

Gold Starscream

Unfinished customs

Immediate rescue vehicle (tentivitly named Minerva) Smokescreen repaint

Deathlock (Grimlock custom that makes my first look nice and happy)

A aqua and purple seeker

And Airmus Prime, my Prime seeker with new chrome massive cannons

seekers.jpg

Seeker_bots.jpg

Never had one of the mini-cons fall off that wall shelf, though it is in a low traffic area. My worst falling over offender is that clear spychanger Ironhide.

Seeker pics as promised, also have one more shelf to add as well. And I still have more stuff that isn't pictured.

Crystal Armada Prime

BW Grimlock

Scorponok

Starscream

Strongarm

Skyblast

Battle Ravage

Reissue Astrotrain

Customs

Purplestreak

Gold Starscream

Unfinished customs

A aqua and purple seeker

seekers.jpg

Seeker_bots.jpg

I think 20th Prime just pissed his pants.

Crystal Armada Prime

BW Grimlock

Scorponok

Starscream

Strongarm

Skyblast

Battle Ravage

Reissue Astrotrain

Customs

Purplestreak

Gold Starscream

Unfinished customs

A aqua and purple seeker

I -knew- I saw Starscream's Ghost in there in the original pics!

SS49 is gonna cry.

:)

DL

You'll have to be a little more specific about which figure I have twice. I believe that Jazz is the only one that I have two or three times over without him being really different. The others are the standard repaints and slight mold changes. The jazz's though are a G1, Takara, and a Hasbro which isn't pictured. I want to do a red Jazz custom and haven't gotten around to it, and I'm on the fence about keeping my G1 its not in the best shape.

Yes, actually, you're right, i looked to fast and believed you have some doubles, but in fact, you don't! :) Sorry!

I do really like BW molds, if only there were some die cast parts...

yeah theres some good molds in BW, I generally perfer the TM molds though over the first group. Looks like my Waspinator, Magmatron, Arcadis, and Mach Kick aren't in those pictures as well, along with my TM Megatron, Sharp Edge, and Hardhead. Plenty of BW molds in my collection. BM though was a series that I skipped.

Impressive collection. How much in total? Dread to think how much all that has cost you over the years. Lucky to have just the 65 I've got now and that's with a lot of luck and hunting. Would hate to have a collection that big though, barely got the room to store the ones I have.

Tony.

All that over just two years? Gods, must be good to be able to find all the TF's over there in the US, it's taken me over two years just to get 65 TF's here in the UK and I'm still hunting for Armada Wheeljack and Hoist. Here, finding a TF is a case of "A TF?! IT'S A MIRACLE! Oh wait, I've got this one already, got him last year*sigh*Back to hunting"

Tony.