What My Little Sister Called Cobra Commander

Dragonrider1227

My little sister wanted to borrow my Cobra Commander for some reason but she couldn't remember his name so she called him "Snake Coward." I thought that would be fun to share. :D

Yeah that's about right! @loll@

My little sister wanted to borrow my Cobra Commander for some reason but she couldn't remember his name so she called him "Snake Coward." I thought that would be fun to share.  :D

Yeah that's about right! @loll@

lol, Darren is gonna love this @loll@ @loll@

My little sister wanted to borrow my Cobra Commander for some reason but she couldn't remember his name so she called him "Snake Coward." I thought that would be fun to share. :D

I guess she must have got him mixed up with Serpentor. @wink@

My little sister wanted to borrow my Cobra Commander for some reason but she couldn't remember his name so she called him "Snake Coward." I thought that would be fun to share.  :D

only in your imaganation

only in your imaganation

Yeah. Serpentor was many things, (Overactor, egotist, grade A psychotic) but a coward he was not. In fact he was WAAAY too aggressive for his own good. Cowradice at least means you have enough common sense to know NOT to stand out in the open where you cant get an arrow shot into your forehead during a war.

only in your imaganation

Yeah. Serpentor was many things, (Overactor, egotist, grade A psychotic) but a coward he was not. In fact he was WAAAY too aggressive for his own good. Cowradice at least means you have enough common sense to know NOT to stand out in the open where you cant get an arrow shot into your forehead during a war.

ummm yeah thanks i think Doc lol @loll@

see seros is crazy, guy leans against a ledge over a cliff to stand as some other dude is kicking him.... rucking fetarded!!!!

its all good he's still alive, at least he isnt some hidous(sp) beast in the new Venom vs Valor line and movie @smilepunch@

thats only cuz hasbro know better than to make a half @$$ figure! and i cant wait for serps to return with the lower half of his face missing, who'll be the hideous beast then!! wut wut!!!

thats only cuz hasbro know better than to make a half @$$ figure! and i cant wait for serps to return with the lower half of his face missing, who'll be the hideous beast then!! wut wut!!!

Venomous Max ........ nuff said @loll@

Snake Coward...?  Have you had her watching the cartoons again!?

-Kevin

Sounds like spytroops the movie.

Yeah. But he was a coward in the old toon too. I seem to remember a moment where a fight was breaking out betwen the Joes and Cobra and Cobra Commander ran off telling Destro he was going to "Direct the battle from a remote location." Translation: "I'm getting the @#$% outta here!"

you ever see the president..or sadam..or bin laden at the fron line of thier attacks/battles..no

its called intelligence...certainly not the one who stands ..as Doc said

"in the middle of a battle where he can get shot in the head with an arrow~!!!!!