The Pitt

JayC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I'm mainly a Joe fan,I love MOTU and buy what I liked and I think it's a shame to see the line go down,but so be it if it does turn out to be the truth,it was in crappy hands anyways.

Man...imagine if GI Joe was in Mattel's hands?They would've drilled it into the ground by now.

We are not going to start hunting and taking out Cross-Dressers... We have enough with the Newbies...

DAS FURHER HAS SPOKEN

NEWBS WILL BE HUNTED DOWN AND ELLIMINATED!!!!

*runs as fast as his newb legs will take him* @helmet@

hey hey hey..the thread is floatin down stream....wtf happened???

y isnt this still pinned..

OY GLAVIN'

um, dont know, i wondered the same thing, oh well #US1#

@loll@ welcome back TM, we missed u pookie @loll@

NO ONE uses the nickname "pookie," except for me when I'm referring to Clam. @grumpy@

hey hey hey..the thread is floatin down stream....wtf happened???

y isnt this still pinned..

OY GLAVIN'

um, dont know, i wondered the same thing, oh well #US1#

I just got back from school and freaked cause I thought it got locked @loll@

El Comadrejo @yum@

Well, in order to keep this thread from getting too boring....

I'm about to go on a Toy Run. Hopefully I'll find some new Joe stuff, or at lest something old that I don't have yet. Wish me luck guys, I'm out of here.

:o:o:o OH NO KIDS!!!!! Outsiders has been sold to Funskool!!!!!

funskooloutsiders.jpg

What are we going to do?!?!?!??!

@loll@ He looks good in pink @smilepunch@

El Comadrejo @yum@

Hey all ... oops! I must have clicked on the wrong topic. I could have sworn it said the Pitt and not the Flame Outsiders topic. Well i'll be moving along now... nothing interesting in here.

Hey all ... oops! I must have clicked on the wrong topic. I could have sworn it said the Pitt and not the Flame Outsiders topic. Well i'll be moving along now... nothing interesting in here.

bye @smilepunch@

El Comadrejo @yum@