The Pitt

JayC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way guys... Lets not get this locked again...

We are running out of names Ok...

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Cobra Throne Room

Destro's Palace

Scarlettes Squak Box

Roadblock's Kitchen.. i can keep going lol

... We will rise again and we will put fear into newbies once again!

@grumpy@ crap... suck for me

I'll make you my Newbie General since your still a Newbie but have shown much alliance to the Organization...

sweet, check my sig.

By the way guys... Lets not get this locked again...

We are running out of names Ok...

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Cobra Throne Room

Destro's Palace

Scarlettes Squak Box

Roadblock's Kitchen.. i can keep going lol

@loll@ I like Roadblock's kitchen lol

What can I say?

I'm not going to blame anyone for what happen because I don't know all the details for what happen...

The only thing I do know that happened was that the underground organization know as Outsiders Militia decided to move into a different forum in an attempt to overcome and take control... My Spies tell me that the fight was strong and both sides took many wounded... So the only thing I can say is I take care of underground business for 2 days and everything goes to hell!

I build an empire from dust and make it into a multi-million dollar Organization and within a few dozen posts... I have the Government breathing down my neck and locking everything in site!

I have signed a treaty with the Transformers forum and we will not move into another forum unless I give the command... We will rise again and we will put fear into newbies once again!

HEIL AUSSENSTEHENDE!!

HEIL AUSSENSTEHENDE!!

HEIL AUSSENSTEHENDE!!

NEIN MORE QUESTIONS FOR THE UBER-FUHRER!HE RETIRES NOW TO INSPECT THE WOMEN AND MOC FIGURINES WE HAVE OBTAINED FOR HIM.

BUT AS THE UBER-FUHRER'S MINISTER OF PROPOGANDA AND OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THIS.

OUR KAISER FUHRER IS PLEASED WITH ALL THE TASKS WE HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHING AND HAS WISHED THAT MORE WILL JOIN THE ALLIED FORCES OF THE AUSSENSEITERS EMPIRE!

WELCOME GENERALS OF THE EMPIRE,THE FUHRER AND MYSELF EXTEND OUR THANKS TO YOUR SERVICE AND HONORABLE LOYALTY.YOU WILL TAKE DIRECT ORDERS FROM HERR MINISTER DES MILITÄRS,UBER GENERAL TOM SCHLAG EINER.HE WILL LEAD THE REICH TO VICTORY!

FOR VICTORY!

FOR THE AUSSENSEITERS EMPIRE!

ZEIG HEIL OUTSIDARS! HITL.gif

(Glad to hear it cheered you up Outsiders!We didn't mean anything bad by it,we had no negative intentions and didn't want any threads locked,it was all just for fun and a good laugh,I'm disappointed to see some people took it otherwise.That's why we kept it only in the Monkey Rooms so it wouldn't spill out and get out of hand.I guess now we'll keep it in here as well.By the way...which parts were the funniest?)

....make this my formal goodbye if you will? these boards have changed i like the old day's maybe it's me??? i almost prefer back in 95' when i was able to share my hobby with nobody! i never thought i would say this but..........i'm done! collector bs has killed the spirit and soul of TNI/ADC?? what ya gonna do?.....

Say it aint so TM! I sure hate to see you go man, but you got to do what you got to do. You'll be missed.

Rj- dude pm me or e-mail me we'll keep up!

You can count on it buddy.

"I'M BACK! @loll@

any of you guys ever have a really,really bad day? where everything anybody says or does..makes you wanna punch somebody in the face!

and then jump off a cliff? yesterday was mine! it really had so little to do with the topic it wasnt funny???? mostly my job tryin to kill me...and i wont even mention the laughable raise they gave me "BASTURDS" @firedevil@

i thought this morning " oh my gosh! what will i do without all you guys?"

my life would get more dull,if thats possible? plus i dont think any of the other boards out there like me that much?

forgive me for lashing out on the board i love so much! but come on that was the best exit post ever! you could almost hear the violin's in that post!!! ;) "VH is our future" i'm still not sure what i meant to say there????

Quickest return ever too! im on a roll here. :)

TNI im truely not worthy! @notworthy@ @notworthy@

TM

I'm more upset you specified RJ to keep in contact with you. What am I, chopped liver? @grumpy@

I weep openly. @sad@

Tom

i was setting you free.....oop's sorry tom i was being dramatic again! ;)

TM

"I'M BACK! @loll@....

.....Quickest return ever too! im on a roll here. :)

Nope, Starscream has got you beat TM. He left and came back all in the same post a few day ago on the GD thread. :D

I'm glad you decided to stay, the place just wouldn't have been that same without man. Plus I was really looking forward to seeing those dio that you were telling me about the other day.