The Pitt

JayC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO SCHOOL TODAY!!!!! :D

why is there no school, did u get suspended again @loll@

ummm, Nope :), never been susupended i aint a bad kid like skarapz :)

Some ice storm

hey i never got suspended, cut school yes, but never suspended lol @loll@

No school cause of snow or ice?  Man... When I went to school... We would have like a foot of snow and never had school closings...

Oh and let me guess you had to walk 5 miles up hill both ways? @rolleye@

J/k

No... We had school buses until High School but we never had school closings... My schools were so screwed up that they wouldn't close school but they would send everyone after 3 hours...

What good is that?

Hi

Is anyone's sister here hot? 

@loll@ YOU ARE MY HERO!

Aw, I'm touched :)

Yes I was Spamscream-49. For the whole story why, please read here:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1955635

Unfortunetly, just for making four non profane spam posts in the TF forum, my IP's been banned. I have to use other comps just to get here

:(

I said this in the TF Monkey room,but you should be unbanned.It was a whole misunderstanding regarding some cruel jokes that some damn troll played.

And because of that,a regular TNIer got caught up with it and unjustly banned.JayC,have you been reading into the whole story here?

Ill said it in the TF room and ill say it here again:

I mean, some members go out and cuss and call other people names, and they dont get banned and then darius makes a fake accoutna nd 5 consecutive posts, and gets banned....

whats worst? cussing and name calling that young kids see on the boards? or 5 cocnsecutive posts?

Ill said it in the TF room and ill say it here again:

I mean, some members go out and cuss and call other people names, and they dont get banned and then darius makes a fake accoutna nd 5 consecutive posts, and gets banned....

whats worst? cussing and name calling that young kids see on the boards? or 5 cocnsecutive posts?

preach brotha