The Pitt

JayC

Darth Joe has joined forces with Furher Outsidars and serveral Generals once loyal to Outsidars like CC and Tom-1 have joined the cause of a false Furher whose name will not be spoken

PLEEZ...IT WAS ALL TOM AND I'S DOING....THE ONLY "FALSE" FUHRER HERE IS OUTSIDARS.HE IS A PUPPET AND A FIGUREHEAD!

BESIDES,HE'S IN YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW TAKING ALL YOUR TOYS,BG! @hmmm@

Who the **** is McFinklestein? @smilepunch@

*snickers*..."McFinklestein" @loll@

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEEZ...IT WAS ALL TOM AND I'S DOING....THE ONLY "FALSE" FUHRER HERE IS OUTSIDARS.HE IS A PUPPET AND A FIGUREHEAD!

BESIDES,HE'S IN YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW TAKING ALL YOUR TOYS,BG! 

IT IS ALL FOR THE FURHER!

Well, except my Battle Helmet CC, Energon Scorponok, Pimp Destro, Energon Ultra Magnus, Crimson Coils and....

OK OK MAYBE ITS NOT FOR DAS FURHER BUT I WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED BY SUCH PROPAGANDA. YOUR FALSE FURHER WILL FALL AND DAZ OUTSIDARS WILL RULE ALL! @firedevil@

TSK TSK CC I THOUGHT YOU MORE LOYAL TO THE CAUSE! YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME! I STAYED LOYAL ALL THROUGHOU- *remembers his glourious short lived Hasbro Reich*

Er, nevermind....

Darth Joe has joined forces with Furher Outsidars and serveral Generals once loyal to Outsidars like CC and Tom-1 have joined the cause of a false Furher whose name will not be spoken

BESIDES,HE'S IN YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW TAKING ALL YOUR TOYS,BG! @hmmm@

Who the **** is McFinklestein? @smilepunch@

*snickers*..."McFinklestein" @loll@

YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW?

Who the **** is McFinklestein? 

*snickers*..."McFinklestein"  

YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW?

HE SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF LUCKY NOT TO KNOW OF THE FALSE FURHER

DON'T FORGET DARIUS......I KNOW YOU NOW. @grumpy@

NEXT TIME I SEE YOU,JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THE JOES AS A BUNCH OF COBRA MOUNTAINS 'MYSTERIOUSLY' FALL FROM THE TOP SHELF. ;)

DON'T FORGET DARIUS......I KNOW YOU NOW.

NEXT TIME I SEE YOU,JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THE JOES AS A BUNCH OF COBRA MOUNTAINS 'MYSTERIOUSLY' FALL FROM THE TOP SHELF. 

SAME TO YOU DARREN

BEWARE OF THE CLEARNCED ARMADA UNICRONS, THEY TOO MIGHT FALL FROM ABOVE, DESPARATELY SEEKING AN OWNER AND MIGHT ACCIDENTLY FIND A FOLLOWER OF THE FASLE FURHER

Join the Glourious cause of the Darthsidars and serving them should be reward enough!

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ Should be? SHOULD BE??!!!! I'm sorry but monetary gain is my only incentive!! I demand cheesy poofs and donut holes for my contact killing services @firedevil@

I believe my reputation precedes myself as you know very well

as the legend is told it grows stronger everyday...I have traveled back in time to 3 different periods the third trip to the old west was a dud...but hindsight's 20/20...I had to shoot my dog, old yeller after he contacted rabies...little know fact that I bit him and gave it to him in the first place...and I straighten minds...although my idea of a straightened mind is crooked......................................................................................... @pow@ @rambo@ @poke2@

Join the Glourious cause of the Darthsidars and serving them should be reward enough!

@firedevil@ @firedevil@ Should be? SHOULD BE??!!!! I'm sorry but monetary gain is my only incentive!! I demand cheesy poofs and donut holes for my contact killing services @firedevil@

Cheesy Poofs and Donut Holes it is.

Your first mission: Turn CC to our side. His new title will be "Jizz Mopper"...meaning he has clean up duty after our long nights with our harem of women. He can work his way up the ranks from there...possibly even to "fluffer." @smilepunch@

Cheesy Poofs and Donut Holes it is.

Your first mission: Turn CC to our side. His new title will be "Jizz Mopper"...meaning he has clean up duty after our long nights with our harem of women. He can work his way up the ranks from there...possibly even to "fluffer." @smilepunch@

OH NO.....DARTHJOE USED THE WORD 'JIZZ' IN CONJUNCTION WITH 'WOMEN'.

U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAAAAAANSSSS! @haha@

(Meanwhile - In California)

CLAMGETSMAD.gif

Fluffer?Ewww....I liked you better when you had hair,Darthjoe Timberlake.

I will never do such tedious tasks......you have paid a dear price for my deadly services.....if you want to recruit CC.....then get a desk jockey recruitment officer....if you want me to slip through the ac vents to slit's CC's apple pie slice...well then....the fee has already been paid....just say the word @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @smilepunch@

I will never do such tedious tasks......you have paid a dear price for my deadly services.....if you want to recruit CC.....then get a desk jockey recruitment officer....if you want me to slip through the ac vents to slit's CC's apple pie slice...well then....the fee has already been paid....just say the word @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @firedevil@ @smilepunch@

The Word @firedevil@

WE HAVE PIE! LOTS AND LOTS OF PIE!

BUT CHEEZY POOFS CAN BE ARRANGED....FIRST YOU MUST PROVE YOURSELF!

Finally! PIE!!!!

Comrades, I lend my services to support the "re-education by firepower" of the false Furher whose name will not be spoken.

The word has been set and the pie has been sliced....and the filling is....nacho sauce?? :huh:
@puke@

Nachos give me, uhh...erm... "problems" @onthecan@

El Comadrejo @yum@

The word has been set and the pie has been sliced....and the filling is....nacho sauce?? :huh:
@puke@

Nachos give me, uhh...erm... "problems" @onthecan@

El Comadrejo @yum@

I have a stomach of a lion bring on the nachos

you mean nacho pie @smilepunch@

El Comadrejo @yum@