The Pitt

JayC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't beleive I slept through all this excitement.

I feel like I let you all down sleeping on the job like that.

I'll start peeling potatoes.

there are no potato peelers in this army soldier #US1#

he can peel the oranges

El Comadrejo @yum@

That's what we got you for... You work in a restaurant so your in charge of the Kitchen...

man im gone less than a week and it hits the fan. im glad to see TM didnt go hes one of my favorite tni members. key term 'one of' so no complaints out of everyone (if anybody cares). anyone wanna catch me up on what i missed???

That's what we got you for... You work in a restaurant so your in charge of the Kitchen...

ribs for everyone @firedevil@ , i'm like Roadblock, i'll lay down some heavy fire, but i'll cook a mean quasidia(sp) @firedevil@

You didn't miss much... My Organization attacked the TF Forum and took control of it and a bunch of smaller countries... Ben and J-Lo called off the engagement and broke up and Skarapz announced he likes to peel potatoes while wearing women's clothin and hangin around in bars...

You didn't miss much... My Organization attacked the TF Forum and took control of it and a bunch of smaller countries... Ben and J-Lo called off the engagement and broke up and Skarapz announced he likes to peel potatoes while wearing women's clothin and hangin around in bars...

hey now, that was a secret @grumpy@

You didn't miss much... My Organization attacked the TF Forum and took control of it and a bunch of smaller countries...  Ben and J-Lo called off the engagement and broke up and Skarapz announced he likes to peel potatoes while wearing women's clothin and hangin around in bars...

secrets stay between two people, when you stand up in a crowded room and yell it out ryan, its public knowledge! DUH!

You didn't miss much... My Organization attacked the TF Forum and took control of it and a bunch of smaller countries...  Ben and J-Lo called off the engagement and broke up and Skarapz announced he likes to peel potatoes while wearing women's clothin and hangin around in bars...

secrets stay between two people, when you stand up in a crowded room and yell it out ryan, its public knowledge! DUH!

you were with me wearing the purple one, and u even shaved your legs, so dont fuss at me mister @grumpy@

now thats crossing the line, the purple dress okay... but telling them i shaved my legs too!!! god you are officially the worst secret keeper ever!!! im never going to one of those trans parties you convinced me to ever again!!! no matter how drunk i am at the time mister!!!

now thats crossing the line, the purple dress okay... but telling them i shaved my legs too!!! god you are officially the worst secret keeper ever!!! im never going to one of those trans parties you convinced me to ever again!!! no matter how drunk i am at the time mister!!!

i told you use nair dogg i mean come on lol @loll@

you were with me wearing the purple one, and u even shaved your legs, so dont fuss at me mister @grumpy@

Uh... eww @bH@ @dumbpc@

El Comadrejo @yum@

So we have cross-dressers in the Organization... I'll let one of my Generals take care of this...

hey i bet you've had a few in your female organization. so dont bash this one! besides i just said that stuff to make ry feel better like hes not the only cross dresser! @smilepunch@

hey man! lumberjacks rule! they get to carry axes, kill the trees, and have a big blue ox! and besides you're the one that invited me to your island... yeah im the chucklehead @smilepunch@

We are not going to start hunting and taking out Cross-Dressers... We have enough with the Newbies...

Whoa there, Im not like that @hmmm@

El Comadrejo @yum@