The Pitt

JayC

Until I find out what is going on to cause 3 huge threads to get locked... I'm lockin this one as well...

The Ousidars "invaded" the tf monkey room and the trans fans got pissed, read the last 3 or so pages of the two monkey rooms.

whats the 3rd big topic?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the complaining posts that they got locked...got locked..lol

glad we can have some fun now...o um where is skarapz

and you know this means..we are even with the TF forums new topic also

@smilepunch@

Well Men...we Lost a good one...TM was a fine man...he will be missed.

now bury the casket already shhessh!

#US1# @loll@ @smilepunch@

doh hes gone! @grumpy@

Hmm gotta love those old day ADC comments. You guys seem to have this fantasy version of the old boards cause I sure remember having to moderate alot of threads even when the boards first started back in the EZBoard days. Im affraid that mayhem like this from time to time is just the way of life on a message board, and the more people that are on the boards means more feedback but also increases the chances of disagreements and outbreaks. Obviously people come and go and move on to other things in all aspects of life and if its your time to go TM then so be it and best of luck, but call me crazy I dont see how people goofing off (granted they let it get out of hand) would sour your tase for collecting.

Exactly,I don't have any intentions of running over to the TF Monkey Room and doing that again.To be honest,I sort of wish they went along with the joke and started rallying all their Autobot and Decepticon teammates so we could've had a little 'battle'.

I mean no offense by this,but the Transfans are quite a tight-knit bunch.They don't post outside of the Transformers forum very often...there are a few that are also Joe fans (like BG/Darius,Royal,etc.) but otherwise,the only place I see some Transfans post is in the Transformers forum and thats it.So when someone "foreign" posts in their 'turf' with a reply that isn't exactly one they'd agree with,they sometimes don't take it very well.

The cursing was unnecessary...we had established the whole joke over here before we went over there,so some of the Transfans seemed a little surprised and threatened for whatever reasons,and they were angry and cussed us out...they didn't know it was a joke,maybe someone like myself should've established that in the initial 'invasion' post.

I tried to rally them, but didn't they want to :(

I was suprised they didn't want to do it tho, it was in good fun and they took it a wee bit too seriously.

My Hasbro Reich was an empire of one, but now two as NC has joined the noble Hasbro reich!

Heil Hasbro!

Heil Outsidars too!

What can I say?

I'm not going to blame anyone for what happen because I don't know all the details for what happen...

The only thing I do know that happened was that the underground organization know as Outsiders Militia decided to move into a different forum in an attempt to overcome and take control... My Spies tell me that the fight was strong and both sides took many wounded... So the only thing I can say is I take care of underground business for 2 days and everything goes to hell!

I build an empire from dust and make it into a multi-million dollar Organization and within a few dozen posts... I have the Government breathing down my neck and locking everything in site!

I have signed a treaty with the Transformers forum and we will not move into another forum unless I give the command... We will rise again and we will put fear into newbies once again!

HEIL AUSSENSTEHENDE!!

HEIL AUSSENSTEHENDE!!

HEIL AUSSENSTEHENDE!!

On a side note... I have just read all the pages of the original War Room and Monkey Room and I just want to say Thank You!

I've been feeling kind of low, down and out lately and you guys put a big smile on my face and made me laugh like I haven't laughed in a long time...

Appreciate all the love and support and the Organization will rise once again!

... We will rise again and we will put fear into newbies once again!

@grumpy@ crap... suck for me

I'll make you my Newbie General since your still a Newbie but have shown much alliance to the Organization...