The Pitt

JayC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and I only went Traitor cause the TF forums were under attack...since thats not the case anymore can I rejoin Outsidaz?

@haha@ A Traitor becomes a Traitor and then wants to be a Traitor again!

We shall see Darius,the Kaiser may not be please.

Sounds fair to me but CC @loll@ better kill the German. I mean the whole German thing

I don't think it was a big problem until some of the Transfans started cussing at us.After the 'invasion',I was going to leave the forum alone and continue the stuff just in the War Room...it was a Blitzkrieg after all. ;)

The intention of it was all fun,sometimes the boards get real serious and people just need to lighten up and goof around.Isn't that what a "Monkey Room" is all about?It was all a jest to me...I guess not to some people.Some people just get testy when you step on their 'turf'.

I don't hold any ill grudges or anything toward the Transfans,to be honest,it was some of the most fun I've had on ADC/TNI in a long while.

Sounds fair to me but CC  @loll@  better kill the German. I mean the whole German thing

I don't think it was a big problem until some of the Transfans started cussing at us.After the 'invasion',I was going to leave the forum alone and continue the stuff just in the War Room...it was a Blitzkrieg after all. ;)

The intention of it was all fun,sometimes the boards get real serious and people just need to lighten up and goof around.Isn't that what a "Monkey Room" is all about?It was all a jest to me...I guess not to some people.Some people just get testy when you step on their 'turf'.

I don't hold any ill grudges or anything toward the Transfans,to be honest,it was some of the most fun I've had on ADC/TNI in a long while.

Hey CC @cobracommander@ I understand completley but you how things are tweaked alittle bit around here. I'm not saying your wrong hell I was in it with ya and was having a blast and thought nothing of it. But, when I saw the TF people coming in cursing, name calling, and so on and so forth because we posted in their home thats where it got out of hand and cause it was in our "Monkey Thread" we got hit, so I just think we should just carry on like we did before and not risk getting this locked or any banning you know what I'm saying man? #Firefly#

I'm sorry, I had no right to do what I did. I used derogitory terms to insult you and for that I apoligise...

thanks,

same to you... movie theater @loll@ j/k

Civil is the word of the day..I say

yes that was maybe too much fun(is that possible)??

but the someone got mad...and we are back to sqaure one..now lets have some un-tained lov...err...fun @smilepunch@

#US1#

Hey CC @cobracommander@ I understand completley but you how things are tweaked alittle bit around here. I'm not saying your wrong hell I was in it with ya and was having a blast and thought nothing of it. But, when I saw the TF people coming in cursing, name calling, and so on and so forth because we posted in their home thats where it got out of hand and cause it was in our "Monkey Thread" we got hit, so I just think we should just carry on like we did before and not risk getting this locked or any banning you know what I'm saying man? #Firefly#

Exactly,I don't have any intentions of running over to the TF Monkey Room and doing that again.To be honest,I sort of wish they went along with the joke and started rallying all their Autobot and Decepticon teammates so we could've had a little 'battle'.

I mean no offense by this,but the Transfans are quite a tight-knit bunch.They don't post outside of the Transformers forum very often...there are a few that are also Joe fans (like BG/Darius,Royal,etc.) but otherwise,the only place I see some Transfans post is in the Transformers forum and thats it.So when someone "foreign" posts in their 'turf' with a reply that isn't exactly one they'd agree with,they sometimes don't take it very well.

The cursing was unnecessary...we had established the whole joke over here before we went over there,so some of the Transfans seemed a little surprised and threatened for whatever reasons,and they were angry and cussed us out...they didn't know it was a joke,maybe someone like myself should've established that in the initial 'invasion' post.