12" Bat

Jeff

I like 'em! Geeze I wish I could afford to collect the 12-inchers. The only ones I have are the Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow from the movie two-pack. I'm just gonna have to break down and start getting some of them...

...btw, that B.A.T. looks freakin' AWESOME!! He's based on my favorite GvsC version. Cool!!

Devil....there are some NICE 12"s out there (that sounds kinda icky)

I recommend

Flint (dead on likeess)

Airborne (another deadon in classic style)

Blackout (my fave...very cool looking)

and from picks bazooka and Mindebender look to join the list

CANNOT wait to get those!!!

Has anyone seen the 12" Zartan yet? Is it an exclusive somewhere like the upcoming Bazooka?

Is Doc Minbender an exclusive

I think Zartan is going to be a TRU exclusive, while Bazooka and Mindebender are to be KB exclusives.

Sorry, but playin dress-up with the 12vers is something I could NOT bring myself to do. Even if they are classic 3 3/4 characters. No offense to you original 12'' collectors, I know without you guys there would be no rah, or probably even hasbro. But Cobra Commander and barbie swappin' pants is not my idea of action figure. KEEP MY JOES CLOTHES MOLDED IN PLASTIC WITH SCREW IN THEIR BACKS HASBRO. Thank You #US1#

CANNOT wait to get those!!!

Has anyone seen the 12" Zartan yet? Is it an exclusive somewhere like the upcoming Bazooka?

Is Doc Minbender an exclusive

The 12"inch tall Bazooka with Gung-Ho Grip is going to be a Kay Bee Toys exclusive. I think they're getting Zartan too. Check the pic cards from the last toy fair. Each one states where each ones going to which store. #US1# I already found me an Agent Faces, with 3 masks. So I would guess Zartan should be coming sooner than we think.

Devil....there are some NICE 12"s out there (that sounds kinda icky)

I recommend

Flint (dead on likeess)

Airborne (another deadon in classic style)

Blackout (my fave...very cool looking)

and from picks bazooka and Mindebender look to join the list

hey tunnel rat is awesome too!

i like the bat but the art on the box is really what gets me. that art is so amazing.

the cobra commander looks like he'll fall over because of the helmet. reminds me of spaceballs. @propeller@

I'm starting the think about collecting some of these 12 inch figures. I know I won't be able to resist getting Bazooka. The Flint looks pretty cool too.

I hope they make 12 inch Tomax and Xamot in their classic uniforms too.