Takara To Re-issue Target Master Hot Rod

JayC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Ultra Magnus?

And I think Hasbro has to wait at least 3 months afters Takara release Sunstreaker, so I dont think Hasbro releases Sunstreaker as a reissue right now.

Oh yeah! A Takara DW Ultra Magnus would be sweet!!!!!

@loll@ @loll@ Don't even start......lol.

I have waited an eternity since #11.

image attached:

dwmag11c.gifdwmag11.jpg

If there's a DW Magnus, he's going to be in MISB. After all, I have both Diaclone Magnus and regular Magnus all open up.

What is bad of them bringing out HR? For the guys in Japan, this is their FIRST time getting this version. People are saying they should bring out the unrelease ones like hound, but it cost money to bring or locate the g1 mold. They have to fix the toy and stuff. Hot rod is a filler toy. Would you rather have a reissue every 2 months or have one half a year?

I agree - I don't mind Targetmaster Hot Rod in the least :) Besdies, I am thinking we'll see something cool for #14 :) I have a feeling we may get a good one :)

Ya know, this being Takara, they could reissue Stepper or Artfire.  (Just a Slightly remolded Jazz & Inferno, which we know they have the molds for) hmmmm....

That's even more interesting

I'm hoping the same thing, bro.

What a happy day it is to see the look on the faces of the dumbasses who paid about $700-800 for TM Hot Rod, MISB or $125 loose. Take that Ebay scalpers. Kinda like the Coronation Starscream being issued in HOC. @loll@ @loll@

DOH!!!!!!! @bounce@ @bounce@ @homer@

What is bad of them bringing out HR? For the guys in Japan, this is their FIRST time getting this version. People are saying they should bring out the unrelease ones like hound, but it cost money to bring or locate the g1 mold. They have to fix the toy and stuff. Hot rod is a filler toy. Would you rather have a reissue every 2 months or have one half a year?

Couldn't they have done something at least sort of new like one of the other seekers instead? (yeah it was done at a convention but how many people really got that)

@yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@ 500th POST!!!! @yipee@ @yipee@ @yipee@

I agree - I don't mind Targetmaster Hot Rod in the least :)  Besdies, I am thinking we'll see something cool for #14 :)  I have a feeling we may get a good one :)

Don't get too happy. We may get a repaint of G1 Wheelie. @lol@

NOOOOO - It'd better not be Wheelie @grumpy@