G.I. Joe War Room

SKARAPZ

Ok Guys... I'm gonna lock this thread up cause it's totally going off-topic...

We all know she is here and this is already page 5 so move along... Nothing else to see here...

Hey I didn't know, I am a refular TF poster. I just came over here since I started collecting Joes again.

AUCH NICHT MACHT VERSUCH, OUTSIDARS' FRAUEN VON IHM ZU NEHMEN!

MONTIEREN Sie DIE BRENNENDE GRUPPE! SCHNELL JETZT!

ALLE LOBEN ZU OUTSIDARS UND DEUTSCHLAND!

god bless you??? @loll@

SIE WISSEN NICHTS, VON WAS SIE SUCHEN! OUTSIDARS IST GOTT! MEIN GOTT IN HIMMEL! DEM KÖNIG VON ABKÜHLT, DER MANN DER DAMEN, DAS ALLERLETZTE ARISCH!

VERGLEICHEN Sie SICH ZUM GROSSEN LEITER NICHT! ER IST ÜBERLEGEN!

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Guys I Haven't Posted Much, My Laptop Is Well, Inoperable.

Anger Management Didn't Help Nate Much At All. @grumpy@

Sorry I Started So Much Trouble.

Trouble?

You haven't been here long enough to see or cause any trouble...

Heyyyy dont be hatin on the newbiez. im still officially one.. yea yea shaddap,

*I would #$## slap you so hard your grandkids will wear da mark!*

lol

and with comments like that, you'll be a newb forever @loll@

Hey Ska at least you wont be alone anymore. as stated before some of us never lose tha newb.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

tag your it

Like The E-thugs In That Chatroom?

I Was Watching You Guys.

yep as i feared.... bombshell is really nate in a dress. either that or you two are like siamese cousins or some crap. i feel bad for spike, got his hopes up on a dude and everything.... TOOL hand luke he is.

Naw...He Called Me Over to See That...It Was Funny, But That Kid Is Handicapped You Guys Went A Little Too Far.

nates mortal enemy is a timmay?? you mean nate had me bash on someone that take the little bus, oh my god.... im shocked... thats by far the cruelest, most inhumane, and funniest thing i have ever done.... almost.

Naw...He Called Me Over to See That...It Was Funny, But That Kid Is Handicapped You Guys Went A Little Too Far.

Where was this at?

it was in a saturday night tni chat on aim.

so was that nate or bombshell or is it the same person all together?

and what is this wub of which you speak? dont talk weird or queer to me, i dont know like stuff like that.

(this not swearing cuz outsiders wont let me crap sucks, its so hard to just find decent words)

(this not swearing cuz outsiders wont let me crap sucks, its so hard to just find decent words)

You can say crap but I'm just asking to not post words like sh*t or f*uck using asteriks... We do have a swear filtering system...

lol

Hey NEWBIE sit back put your feet up and drink a Shirley Temple, Tough Guy. @smilepunch@

lol

Hey NEWBIE sit back put your feet up and drink a Shirley Temple, Tough Guy. @smilepunch@

Newbist @smilepunch@