Anyone Else Having A Hard Time W/hasbro?

Ren

I'm havin' a hard time getting the official mail-in order form for agent faces, anyone have this problem? (meantime, back at headquarters, these battle points keep stackin' up!!! Need emergency order forms....STAT!!) Can you get an order form packed with figures or playsets?? If so which ones?

I'm havin' a hard time getting the official mail-in order form for agent faces, anyone have this problem? (meantime, back at headquarters, these battle points keep stackin' up!!! Need emergency order forms....STAT!!) Can you get an order form packed with figures or playsets?? If so which ones?

I have no problem with the website. but the only vechiles I know of that have the order form was the Snow Cat and Rattler at the TRU's

That reminds me, I better get my order in soon so I don't miss out on this figure. I was going to try to army build with him but I think I'll just use him as intended, a RAH version of Faces. I'll probably just have him standing around at Joe Headquarters waiting on his official assignment. I certainly hope Hasbro plans on releasing a troop building set of Siegies. And please, don't let it be a convention exculive. I just don't have that kind of money.

Thanks for the info. Just when I was gonna get that transformers snowcat I gotta go back to get the joe snowcat, oh well 2 heads are better than one My frostbites gettin' lonely guess him and snow job need to tear up a mountain w/ a new snowcat. Anybody else got info, too?

Thanks, viper hunter! I can't believe that's what that form looks like, hasbro, I could have just typed that up with Word! I guess the official form doesn't have speccial mission ops or somethin' like that on it o well

Thanks again Viper, Much Aloha!!

@haha@ Yeah I know, that form is pretty pathetic and plain. I was thinking something with Hasbro or the G.I.Joe logo all over it to appear, after I first clicked on the link for it.

I guess that's all they wanted to make it "official"? ;)

@loll@ That's what make this message board so great...Joes and Cobras..putting down their arms..and lending each other a helping hand.. Now if we could only beat on those damn dirty dreadnoks..They need to keep their filthy hands of off me and my moc's @hmmm@