My In Progress Marvel Customs

Xequals10

I don't have a digital camera yet so I can't post pictures. Hopefully I'll get one soon. Anyways... I am currently working on three customs. They are: Adamantium Extraction Wolverine (with real metal), Thunderbird in battle mode (from Exiles), and X-23 (NYX version).

My first version won't be in scale with Marvel Legends. But I plan on doing a second that is in scale. My first version I have been working on I am using Marvel Select Elektra. The second one might be Kyushi from Shadowrun. I love X-23 can't wait to see more of her.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE TIME: 3-7-2004

X23- is finished.

Marvel Legends Adamantium Extraction Wolverine- Just got the metal for him last night. I need to finish up the battle damage for his remaining costume and put on the metal. He should be finished next week.

Marvel Legends Wild Thing- needs another coat of paint. I still have to make the top part of her boots, finish her psychic claws, do her arm straps, and resculpt a head.

Marvel Legends Feral Wolverine- is finished.

Marvel Legends Thunderbird (from Exiles)- I've gone back and forth on whether or not I am going to do one figure in battle mode, two figures (regular and battle mode), or one figure with alternate and snap on parts to go from normal to battle mode. I haven't made up my mind yet.

The only parts I really have to find are the legs for battle mode. Needless to say this one is moving veeerrrryyy ssslllooowww.

Once I get a couple of these finished I am going to start a few more. They will be:

The entire NYX (mutant) cast (along with a second top secret version of X23)

Sam Keith Wolverine

Marvel Legends Fully Regressed Feral Wolverine

Marvel Legends Bloodhawk (X-Men 2099)

and maybe a Sam Keith Cyber

• 4 weeks later...