The Entire B.a.t. Army Collection Pics!

RoyalZarak

Spare some BATs for the rest of us Royal!Sheesh!But I'll tell you one thing,I'm sure you'll warm up to the new Wave 10 BATs and will end up getting quite a large number of those as well.

I highly doubt it CC. I have no choice but to get ONE since I want the BeachHead figure.

Spare some BATs for the rest of us Royal!Sheesh!But I'll tell you one thing,I'm sure you'll warm up to the new Wave 10 BATs and will end up getting quite a large number of those as well.

I highly doubt it CC. I have no choice but to get ONE since I want the BeachHead figure.

That's one BAT Id like to see Ozzy bite the head of of. Once he gets out of traction from that dumb ATV stunt he pulled.

Wow Royal, everytime you post your BAT army it more than doubles in size.  The Version 1 stuff is the real gem though.  They must have cost you a pretty penny. 

Keep going.  Soon you'll need a room just for your BATS alone.

Next time I post my bat pics it will be exactly 200 BATs! @firedevil@

No no no! You're done with the B.A.T. army building! MOVE ON! Go onto something more lucrative. :) Like I.G. army... No, wait, don't do that. I want to do that as soon as I finish with Slaughters Marauders and Sky Patrol!

-Kevin

HOLY CRAP MAN! That is one helluva BAT army RM!!

Viewing them all together like that, makes it oh so obvious as to just how hard it is to beat the V1 RAH BATS! ^_^

Awesome collection, brother. Just one question, though: How many times did you accidentally knock one over and cause a domino effect, thus creating one of the most frustrating situations ever? Especially with them lined up so close like that, it musta happened. Not to be a downer or anything. I'm gonna take my four BATs and go rock in the corner for a while now.