One Question?

Mike Bock

Here's the Fan's Choice results in case anyone missed it:

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Attention all GI JOE team members: the polls for our first ever GIJOE.COM vote are now closed. Though the competition was as fierce as a Dreadnok squirmish, all of your votes were tallied and the results are in!

In the first question, it was your duty to pick your favorite GI JOE - A REAL AMERICAN HERO characters from the original series and vote to see them updated in an upcoming two-pack!

20.3% DIAL TONE vs. SCRAP IRON

23.4% ALPINE vs. MAJOR BLUDD

20.2% LT. FALCON vs. WILD WEASEL

10.0% GEBERAL TOMAHAWK vs. DESTRO’s general (Voltar)

26.1% AGENT BAZOOKA vs. DREADNOK TORCH

Of these choices the winner is AGENT BAZOOKA vs. DREADNOK TORCH

In the second question, your mission was to choose your favorite theme from the list below that will appear as a possible figure collection or vehicle and figure pairing in the coming year. Your choices were:

18.6% GI JOE Brazil Mission II (potential team members: FLINT, SHIPWRECK, LOW LIGHT, LADY JAYE)

34.5% COBRA urban strike team theme (potential team members: STORM SHADOW, NIGHT CREEPER, ALLEY VIPER)

33.5% COBRA crimson strike team support unit

04.1% Arctic mission theme (potential characters: FROST BITE)

09.3% Jungle mission theme (potential characters: RECONDO)

Of these choices the winner is COBRA urban strike team theme (potential team members: STORM SHADOW, NIGHT CREEPER, ALLEY VIPER).

Hundreds of people voted in this poll proving that exercising the right to vote makes each and everyone a REAL AMERICAN HERO. We thank you for your participation in the voting and your continued support of our toys. Yo Joe!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I want the Urban Strike Team, especially if it comes with SS v2 (and RAH v1 Night Creeper). They better not muck it up.

Was it an official Hasbro poll?

If it's like the "Fans' Choice Polls" Hasbro runs for Star Wars, it could be a year or more before you see it on the pegs (at least as far as brand new sculpts are concerned). They announced the latest SW Fan's choce winner in Jan 2003, and it's still a couple of months from being released.

Was it an official Hasbro poll?

Yes.

If it's like the "Fans' Choice Polls" Hasbro runs for Star Wars, it could be a year or more before you see it on the pegs (at least as far as brand new sculpts are concerned). They announced the latest SW Fan's choce winner in Jan 2003, and it's still a couple of months from being released.

Hmm... that's a mighty long time. Hopefully, the RAH pack can make it for the Fall. They are afterall, reissues/repaints.

I just don't understand whay they don't make some of the popular characters that they hinted about at the last con. More Dreadnoks, Major Bludd, ect...

because that give collectors what they want. duh!

I just don't understand whay they don't make some of the popular characters that they hinted about at the last con.  More Dreadnoks, Major Bludd, ect...

because that give collectors what they want. duh!

LOL. That's true!! @loll@

I want to see more Dreadnoks and i want a Bazooka !!!

Damn !!! @hmmm@

Unless the line dies you will get all the Dreadnocks and all the Bazooka color variants your heart desires :D

However, I think Bespin Refugee is correct about the length of time it will take to get the winners of the polls out to the public. It'll be about a year before you see it out in the shelves. That's the way Hasbro has handled the Star Wars polls (sometimes we even get some of the losers from a previous poll before the winner of the actual poll). Maybe it will be different for JvC, but I doubt it!

Bazooka is coming out in the 12" line so I'm sure his smaller brother will come out sooner than later.

The Cobra Urban strike team sounds cool! I wonder what versions of SS and the NC they will use.

Hope the paintjobs are really urban and not some ridiculous colors or patterns. @smilepunch@