2004 Big Vehicle

Hunter Scorpion

Okay peeps, In the past we had The Grizzly Tank , NAC, And Cobra Mountain. What do think will be think this years Big Vehicle ? What would you like to see?

I would love to see a new Killer Whale with Cutter. Some thing like the modern miltary hovercraft. You know the ones that can transport mid size vehicle. That or I would love to see a new Skystriker with Ace.

I also like see a green version and cobra version of Grizzly Tank.

good question, I agree with your talk about the whale, maybe a new type of tomahawk would be cool also, but unfortunatley I think well see some kind of ultra crappy venom lab which would be the most unmilitary thing they could put out.

I agree on a hovercraft like the WHALE for the Joes. I'd really a reissue of the WHALE itself. ;)

As for Cobra, a Moray-type vehicle... or even better the actual Moray. Or how about... both!

And I hope Hasbro stops with the reissues of Joe vehicles as Cobra vehicles and vice versa. Let's see some more actual new stuff.

My four choices:

1. I'd like to see the WHALE reissued with a sturdier propeller system

2. A fighter plane based on our country's new F-22 Raptor. I guess I haven't been keeping up on recent military hardware (I used to in the RAH days), but I say the Raptor flying in the Rose Bowl Parade (as I flipped channels. It was pretty damn cool. I'd say a large version of that (not a shrunk-down Alpha or Bravo size one) would be awesome.

3. A reissued Tomahawk. At one of the last two San Diego Comic-Con's, Hasbro had a huge Joe display that had several Tomahawks mixed in with their GvC stuff. Hopefully, that's a sign that they're still fond of that toy.

4. A reissued Cobra Moray. Cobra needs a large vehicle, and the water-based stuff has been pretty neglected until the Pirranha (which needs something to fight).

I don't think we'll get a Joe HQ, because the reissued Mobile Command is essentially that, and it's still taking up floor space at TRU. I think we'll get a Cobra-modified Patriot Grizzly (it happened with the NAC).

i'm fully aware this is an impossible longshot, but i would love to see the old cobra airship from the miniseries and the traitor in plastic form. that thing was neat.

Yeah and I could buy one, and stick a label on it, call it S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters, and stick my Nick Fury figure on it.

I would love to see a Cobra Island sold in 8 different 4 foot sections. All numbered of course.

And once you shell out the $75 bucks a piece for them. You get home, and open them up, and inside is a certificate that you have to mail in to Hasbro, along with 7 other ones. So they can send you by mail, the huge Volcano that goes in the middle. Each box would include 2 special cobra figures.

But by themselves each is it's own playset. #US1#

Just an idea.

I already have a TD but I'd take a second one. I definitely don't want a Cobra Patriot Grizzly(if they're going to repaint vehicles, let's keep t hem on the same side with the occasional exception). Personally I'd like to see a new Joe jet, and a large Cobra water vehicle.

My predicition is no Terrordrome til 2005, and only if the line is going very strong at that point. They might put it off til there is a TV show or Movie out. I dunno what the marketing people are thinking, these toys have been out and selling well for awhile, they could be capitalizing on a hit series again.

I'm hoping for a new Moray Hydrofoil, maybe a new STUN (as seen in the DD comic, issue #21, or #22, something like that). I think a reissue of the Terrordrome would be sweet, but imagine if they just made an all new one! I'd also like to see them do another PG tank, green and/or Cobra style.

Here is what is going to Happen. When Wave 10 hits they will release a repaint of the Patroit grey green and balck. The next big vehicle will be a cobra boat shipped with a repaint of the Patroit in Cobra colors black with purple trim and scales. The Joes will get a Hq.