Is Rodimus Prime The Next Mp Tf?

Conrad "Duke" Hauser

We need a MP Megatron for the Decepticons. We know they are making Alternators for Decepticons. So its Fair for Masterpiece Prime to have his nemesis become a Masterpiece to lead his Alternator Decepticons! @firedevil@

Yes he is. There has been a sketch of how his Matrix chamber will open floating around the net. However weather he is actually being made is a different story but if there is going to be another one, he's gonna be it

Got any links to this? I'm very curious to see it. But has it been confirmed to be official? Some fans out there (even one on this forum, I believe) have been inspired to try to design their own Masterpiece figures...

We need a MP Megatron for the Decepticons. We know they are making Alternators for Decepticons. So its Fair for Masterpiece Prime to have his nemesis become a Masterpiece to lead his Alternator Decepticons!

Agreed. The only design I heard if they(Takara) will make a MP Megs, it would probably in the tank mode(ugh). Don't get me wrong, I like the tank mode version of Megatron, but a cartoon accurate, gun mode version would be better.

Got any links to this? I'm very curious to see it. But has it been confirmed to be official? Some fans out there (even one on this forum, I believe) have been inspired to try to design their own Masterpiece figures...

Nah man, I haven't seen it myself, just talked to some guys who did. One of them is Mouth04, a mod on the Allspark so the pic does exist...

Its pretty much in the planning stages but gived MP's sucess so far, I wouldn't be suprised if it moved up...

Agreed. The only design I heard if they(Takara) will make a MP Megs, it would probably in the tank mode(ugh). Don't get me wrong, I like the tank mode version of Megatron, but a cartoon accurate, gun mode version would be better.

It would but its impossible as MP Megs has to be in scale with MP Prime so a MP Gun Megs is impossible as the gun would be so huge it would not be realistic

It would but its impossible as MP Megs has to be in scale with MP Prime so a MP Gun Megs is impossible as the gun would be so huge it would not be realistic

Wouldn't that be good? An insanely huge Megatron gun would be great. It wouldn't be as realistic as the regular version of him. Plus I'd rather have the altmode suffer at the expense of an excellent bot mode.

If they make a megatron as a tank, I probably wont buy it.. only if it were a gun like the original.

There's nothing wrong with having an oversized gun. I mean It would be show accurate anyways having it oversized. Megatron wasn't to scale with humans, only other transformers. No human could ever hold on to megatron in gun mode and shoot him, he's ten times their size :D

I think they want to wait and see how well Optimus sells before making any others, but I would have to go with Megatron or Galvatron before anyone else.

How prevalent IS Optimus out there? Is he even available yet? If not, it's kinda funny to be discussing who may be next when the first isn't even out in quantity yet.

comic megs scaled down to size of normal gun but anyhow, US customs regulations would require them to make the megs look fake in gun mode, what most companies do is paint the barrel red/orange

i would not have an orange megatron at any cost

tank one wouldnt be bad, G2 megs was pretty brutal as a character, however he was sorta bulky

a MP galvatron would be better, i think his transformation sequence shouldnt be that hard in MP form and he is a good villian, well comic wise that is

also MP starscream wouldnt be bad, may have to lower the scale a bit but thats no problem, he could come with a cape and a crown too, and maybe a pile of ashes as well

I've said this before but THIS needs to be made.

Now thats nice!

Allso about megs... Maybe an alternaters tank version of him? I can't really see them doing an MP version as well... at least in gun mode... that ... WOuld be insane!!

I've said this before but THIS needs to be made.

very nice work.

I think Takara should make Megatron. They have done him before (3 times I think now with all the reissues). damn, I think this is another MP thread about to erupt.

One Masterpiece is enough.  More would be cool, but I like the idea of only one true ultimate figure.  Call me silly.

silly!

Thank you.

If there are more Masterpieces made, I'll buy them...no doubt. I'm not dumb.

But I'm fond of the idea that Prime is an anniversary figure, not part of some line. That increases collectibility and adds a certain flair to the figure.

But I'm not dumb, just silly. @smilepunch@

If they make a megatron as a tank, I probably wont buy it.. only if it were a gun like the original.

There's nothing wrong with having an oversized gun. I mean It would be show accurate anyways having it oversized. Megatron wasn't to scale with humans, only other transformers. No human could ever hold on to megatron in gun mode and shoot him, he's ten times their size :D

Isn't there at least one episode where a human uses him? Maybe I'm thinking of the comics, I was sure that a human used Megs at least once.

Anyhow, a G1 perfect Megs masterpiece would be great. However, I think that we all have realize and face up to the fact that it is never going to happen. Hell, I would take him even if he didn't transform though. And it wouldn't surprise me if Rodimus DID come out next. Bots always outnumber Decepts. Apparently Hasbro/Takara is an Autobot at heart. Damn fools! Bring more cons!!!!!

Dont be an imbecille. Rodimus is cool. 

First off ass-breath, no personal attacks

Second Rodimus is ass... oh wait NOW I UNDERSTAND

he's right rodimus was an ass ...that comfirmation was from the takara,hasbro,dw boothes

so i think it is safe to say he'll never see the matrix again

oh and he is a ass @loll@