Big Bad Toy Store And A Terrible Mistake

amd098

i ordered takara prime, pre626 and got hasbro castrated prime pre729

anyone know what i can do to fix this? i got charged for the takara one and i dont want neutered prime, and plus i got ripped off $40

the confirmation email is below, i took out my address though so no one comes to my house for lunch

Hello,

Thank you for placing your order with BigBadToyStore! We have received your order. If you are paying by check, money order, or Paypal you will receive another email with payment instructions once we have confirmed your order. In stock items are usually shipped in 1 to 3 business days. Please be aware that any preordered items(which state preorder in the description below) will ship at a later date when they become available. If the shipping charge below is $0, we will manually calculate your shipping total. We will notify you of the shipping costs once your order has been processed. Details of your order are as follows:

Order Number: 1034471070

Deliver To:

LIKE IM REALLY SHOWING MY ADDRESS HERE, NICE TRY!

Item # Toy Line Description Quantity Price

pre626 Transformers Pre-Order: 20th Anniv. Masterpiece Optimus Prime 1 $107.99

SubTotal: $107.99

Shipping: $4.99

Total: $112.98

Thank you for Your Order. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Sincerely,

BigBadToyStore

Well first off,there's not much WE can do...

You should've e-mailed Joel (BBTS owner) and told him what happened. You'll probably have to send back the Prime to get the Takara one too.That's a strange mix-up though...considering that the boxes are SO much different as well as the prices.

i did send an email, hopefully this should work out

i hear they are good though, but my friend also ordered pre626 a few days later than me, if he gets this same mistake id really be angry

just a heads up for the others though, dont want anyone else to end up with a mistake like this

not to mention my fiance is gonna go ballistic if she finds out i got suckered $40, id innocent and still guilty, much like a quintesson trail :P

Aw don't be such a douche, Joel and the gang are good people, I'm sure he will take care of the mix up. I have dealt with these guys before, and they will work on stuff with you, to leave you satisfied. Trust me. @hmmm@

You mean I can go to TRU and buy a Transformers and Adam will give me a refund??? Well damn, Im off to TRU  @smilepunch@

No refunds! But you're more than welcome to send merchandise this way. :)

Wow, we finally found something on here that AA can't do! @smilepunch@

wisconsin?  isnt that the state that smells funny?

anyway, im waitin on his response, seems to just an honest mistake, though the boxes are alot different

@loll@

Naw, that's Minnesota..

No it's Wisconsin that smells funny because of all that CHEESE!

*lives in Minnesota and knows this state does not smell funny*

Hope you get this straightened out. I ordered the Takara MP Convoy and got the right confirmation email stating "Takara 20th Prime-January Shipment". Something like that.

ok now i now thats the state to avoid

You know what state you shoudl avoid? Nebraska and Kansas. All that cattle around there. Man it's SMELLY. Think you can barely stand the smell of #$## in a bathroom just go to one of those states where you smell that just about everywhere.