Clearance At Wal-mart

ltfalcon

Wow,

I found all three packs of the tan camo Wal-Mart exclusive V Vs. V for $2.50 a pack this weekend at my Wal-Mart I got 10 packs for $25 bucks. That’s $77 dollars worth for $25. I'll keep three and use the others for customs.

Happy hunting

Ltfalcon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,

I found all three packs of the tan camo Wal-Mart exclusive V Vs. V for $2.50 a pack this weekend at my Wal-Mart I got 10 packs for $25 bucks. That’s $77 dollars worth for $25. I'll keep three and use the others for customs.

Happy hunting

Ltfalcon

found that at my store 2, and guess what, theres no shelf space in the new mod? what happened

Damn! Those are on clearance already and I still haven't found them. I know there were some in my area, but I never saw them. Freaking troop hoarders! I wanted these packs really bad too because I love those Polar Cobra Troops (the Joes are kind lame though except for Duke). Man, I hope they come around again.

i picked up like 20 packs today, both VvsV and Spy troops, going back tonight to get some more

You greedy son of a ***** @firedevil@ @smilepunch@

hey now, my mom is very nice, now the greedy part, well cant argue with that lol @smilepunch@

So who's this Clarence guy that's at Wal-Mart, is he somebody famous?

You're certain Wave 9 and not the Wal-Mart Exclusives?Maybe they meant for the Wal-Mart exclusives to go on sale initially but are putting Wave 9 up there too because of confusion?

If that's the case,I think I'll be checking out Wal-Mart this weekend!

I think this is happening becuase the Wal mart re-sets (atleast the ones I've seen) have ZERO peg space for 3 3/4" figures !!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is going on at retail these days. Soon the only figures were going to be able to buy at stores like Wal mart and Target will be friggin Power Rangers junk and beyblade!!!!

You wait Hasbro will soon be telling us that V vs V 3 3/4" figures were no picked up for the 1st quarter.

However, the friggin Wal mart suits pick up the awful 12" line:(

The current Wal mart re-sets (atleast the ones I've seen) have ZERO peg space for 3 3/4" figures !!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is going on at retail these days. Soon the only figures were going to be able to buy at stores like Wal mart and Target will be friggin Power Rangers junk and beyblade!!!!

You wait Hasbro will soon be telling us that V vs V 3 3/4" figures were no picked up for the 1st quarter.

However, the friggin Wal mart suits pick up the awful 12" line:(

well, over at Joe Customs, someone that works for Walmart said they pulled this list out of the computer:

Dusty vs Zar.

Eel vs Shipwreck

Firefly vs Sgt. Stalker

Wild Bill vs. Coilcr

Slice vs. Jinx

Snow Wolf vs. Cobra

Duke vs Venomous Ma

Snake Eyes w/ninja

Link vs Night Creeper

General Hawk vs Overkill

Gung-ho vs Weasel

Sand Scorpion vs Ra

Kamakura vs Storm

Beach Head vs Cobra

Tunnel Rat vs Cobra

Heavy Duty python

Cross Hair vs Claws

Tunnel Rat vs Overkill

So I have a feeling that walmart is just biding their time, til these come out!

Star Wars and Joe have both been nixed from my Wal-mart's space.

I am ENRAGED!

star whores here is down to three pegs thats it, and joes, well whoever did the mock up for the new mods, left them out, but it does say EVILUTION, did someone just get confused.

SKARAPZ,

Thats a mighty fine Avater you got there. I have a special request for Mike in the works right now.