Ideas For Alternator Soundwave?

JPrime

Yea the two twelves in the trunk can transform into Rumble. The engine can transform into lazerbeak. And the spare tire can transform into ravage. @loll@

Personally I think that the best match would be a MD player. Either the portable ones, or the small home system ones. That way you could have rumble, frenzy etc etc as the MD's. This would be alot easier to engineer then say a cd player and it would stay true to an updated version of soundwave.

I'd rather see a Masterpiece Soundwave that was made to look like his G1 cartoon incarnation. If he was an Alternator then Hasbro would probably make him some crappy minivan.

I don't know if a Masterpiece is necessary. The G1 version is just about dead on perfect and it transformed exactly like the show.

As for a GBA SP, I thought about that, but it'd be out of scale with the rest of the line. A slightly oversized GBA would fit, plus it would give him a more classic screen/buttons on the chest

Soundwave as an Escalade ?! I can dig that ! Awwwwww yeah ! :D

250989_12_full.gif

250989_3_full.jpg

@optimus@ No the Esclade would have to be Trailbreaker.

Soundwave would have to be some sort of boombox, radio, Diskman type of thing.

I like soundwave and all but how does he warrant consideration for alternators when the only original vehicle decepticons were the seeker trio?!

I mean come on without the 3 amigos G1 wouldn't have been as cool in my opinion...now that I'm done campaiging the J E T S jets jets jets I think soundwave would make a nice cassette player :P

But, honestly as stated earlier by Scottie Evil after getting my reissue soundwave from takara (great figure by the way. Makes me reconsider my faithfullness to hasbro) I think that soundwave is perfect as he is in his original form. He should be the last one to be updated/improved on as there are more needed characters to improve on (ie. ratchet, ironhide, jazz, the seekers)..

just my thoughts on it..