Not 2 B Negative, If Motu Was Canceled

RJones

Not to sound like I live in the mountains, but I get good info from my fellow collectors and a lot of laughs here too. Hell with what I said LONG LIVE MOTU. And mattel you better get some power to fix this $hit-u-ation.

This MotU forum, when it was still ADC, existed before the new cartoon or the new line even existed. This was the place where I learned of the new cartoon and also the return of MotU. Trust me when I say that as long as there are MotU fans and collectors this forum will still exist even after the new line and cartoon are at an end.

cool, I have only been on the forum for like 6 months. I think I heard someone talking about it at org, so came over. I like it here better, way tomany people over there.

Thundercats hasn't had a series/toyline in 10-15 years; and they still have a forum; so, I don't think theres a chance of the MOTU forum going anywhere any time soon. As long as they have enough of a fan following, MOTU, Thundercats, etc, they should still have a place at TNI. :)

Besides, until theres a definative answer, why worry about the 'worst-case' scenario?

Thundercats hasn't had a series/toyline in 10-15 years; and they still have a forum; so, I don't think theres a chance of the MOTU forum going anywhere any time soon. As long as they have enough of a fan following, MOTU, Thundercats, etc, they should still have a place at TNI. :)

Besides, until theres a definative answer, why worry about the 'worst-case' scenario?

Theres no Thundercat forum here, well there is, but no one uses it.

Not to sound like I live in the mountains...

What's wrong with the mountains dude. I'm from WV so I live in the mountians...

Also, 20 years of MOTU history won't just go away when the line ends (not saying that will be soon, but it has to end someday). There is alot of depth to the history of MOTU and I think it will be discussed for a long time to come.

Yeah I wouldnt expect this forum to go anywhere if the line is dropped.

After all, we have to have a place to come to where we can talk smack about mattel, lamenting about how much they completely and utterly suck ASS.

And Ive wondered what direction the org will take...You can only send request after request to Mattel about restarting the line @rolleye@

I figure if it crashes Ill just focus on getting the old stuff and also trying to get all the vehicles from the new line.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE