Which Team Will Win The Super Bowl?

GTA Sith

Which team will win the Super Bowl?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the Super Bowl?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • New England Patriots
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Indianapolis Colts

Now that the NFL Final Four is set who will win this year Super Bowl. In the AFC I am goung with New England to beat the Colts. I am a Ravens fan and all of Baltimore will root for the Pats. In the NFC the Eagles will crush the Panthers in Philly and I will be at the Eagles game next Sunday for sure. In the Super Bowl everybody is going for New England to win but I am going with the Eagles to win it this time. The Eagles are from Philadelphia and they are like Rocky. GO EAGLES!

Okay, I have no idea why all Ravens fans would root for the Patriots, but whatever. The Eagles could barely score 20 points against the Packers, and they don't even have a great defense. Carolina's D is going to smuther Philly and take the NFC.

AFC is a tough call. The Patriots look good, but barely escaped from Tennessee and they might be a little overconfident right now. The Colts are unstoppable. They haven't punted all post-season and Manning is just scary good right now. Indy is 8-1 on the road this year (unheard of statistic), so I see them taking it in the AFC.

The AFC looks so much better than any NFC team. Super Bowl looks like the Colts will beating Carolina. Even John Fox can't stop the Indy offensive juggernaut right now.

All my picks to get this far have been kick to the curb,with the exception of the Eagles. Eagles have gotten this far the past couple of years and botched it,so I'm not really inclined to take them. Pats run has been too good so far and unless they get a win like they did against the Raiders a couple seasons back,I'll take the Colts. So,I've got Panthers against Colts in the Big One. I think I'll take the Panthers to win it all since not many thought they'd get this far.

I am rooting for the Colts to win, but I have to say that no one in the NFL is playing as well defensively as the Pats and I think they'll beat Peyton and the NFC winner as well. I really do hope Indy wins, but with homefield and cold weather, NE will win

The NFC is a no brainer.... The Packers racked up 210 yards total rushing against the eagles. Were 10 of 19 on 3rd down conversions(53%), and averaged 5.7 yards per rush and 5.8 yards per play...

Now we all seen what Carolina is capable of, in their game against St. Louis they gained 216 total rushing yards, converted 9 out of 17 3rd down situations (53%), and averaged 5.3 yards per carry and 6.8 yards per play.....

the difference is the defense. The packers allowed 164 yards total rushing with a 6.5 yards per carry average. allowed philly to convert only 4 of 17 3rd down situations (24%) but, gave up 2 of 2 4th down situations including the crucial 4th and 26 late in the 4th quarter under 2 minutes.

Now conversely the panthers only allowed 64 yards total rushing yards with a 2.8 yards per carry average, gave up a 3rd down conversion rate of 5-13 (38%), and held the rams (A better offensive football team then the eagles) to 5 field goals and 1 touchdown.

I think the panthers win in philly 21-13 with a ball control offense and a smothering defense..

now on the afc side of the ball it's not so easy to decipher...

The patriots do have a strong defense but no team is as red hot as the colts right now... the one thing that stands out is the yards per pass average. The colts averaged 9.4 yards per pass attempt against the chiefs while the patriots averaged only 4.9 yards per attempt against the titans. Granted the chiefs have been shakey on defense since the cinncinati game and, cold weather conditions may dictate a ground game the colts still throw the ball deep well and it's set up by the running game and the play action pass.

The patriots have a solid run defense only allowing tennessee to gain 84 yards rushing on 26 carries but, the colts should have a little more room to run with the threat of a good QB tossing to a plethora of good recievers (they have to respect the passing game)and who can forget marcus pollard. Peyton manning has been known to rattle easily if he's hit or hurried early and often..

I think marvin harrison has at least 8 catches and 1 touchdown and the colts win by at least 8 to 12 points They didn't go to harrison enough in the first meeting in my opinion and the colts were better in every aspect of the game. The turning point of the first meeting was the Bethel Johnson kickoff return for a touchdown at the end of the first half. Plus the goal line stop of edgerrin james to prevent the go ahead score.

I've yet to see the patriot offense play well against a team with a winning record. The only games the offense was dominate in were against buffalo, Jacksonville and, an eagles team that was struggling early. 7 of their games were won in either overtime or in the final 2 minutes of the contest and, I don't think the defense has what it takes to carry the offense against this scoring machine that is the indianapolis colts...

after the broncos dominated the colts in their first meeting, the colts returned the favor with a 41-10 drubbing... 30-21 colts is my pick on that game

That's about as good a synopsis I can offer without breaking the game down and going purely on the numbers and what I saw watching it like you guys did

I want the Colts to win.. they are my second favorite team and I love Peyton Manning.

if they don't beat the Patriots, then the pats will win it.. the NFC has no chance.

If they don't beat the Patriots, then the pats will win it.. the NFC has no chance.

I agree there - the Superbowl winner will come from the AFC. Both The Pats and Colts look unbeatable at this point while I still have questions about Philly and Carolina...

Okay, I have no idea why all Ravens fans would root for the Patriots, but whatever. The Eagles could barely score 20 points against the Packers, and they don't even have a great defense. Carolina's D is going to smuther Philly and take the NFC.

AFC is a tough call. The Patriots look good, but barely escaped from Tennessee and they might be a little overconfident right now. The Colts are unstoppable. They haven't punted all post-season and Manning is just scary good right now. Indy is 8-1 on the road this year (unheard of statistic), so I see them taking it in the AFC.

The AFC looks so much better than any NFC team. Super Bowl looks like the Colts will beating Carolina. Even John Fox can't stop the Indy offensive juggernaut right now.

Well remeber the Colts move from Baltimore to Indy in 1984 because of Bob Irsy. It will be hard for the Colts to win in New England because the Pats have beat the Colts at Indy last November. The Patriots have a good deffense and I think they will beat the Colts. As for the Eagles nobody have not giveing them a chance to win but it there year to.

Okay, I have no idea why all Ravens fans would root for the Patriots, but whatever.  The Eagles could barely score 20 points against the Packers, and they don't even have a great defense.  Carolina's D is going to smuther Philly and take the NFC.

AFC is a tough call.  The Patriots look good, but barely escaped from Tennessee and they might be a little overconfident right now.  The Colts are unstoppable.  They haven't punted all post-season and Manning is just scary good right now.  Indy is 8-1 on the road this year (unheard of statistic), so I see them taking it in the AFC.

The AFC looks so much better than any NFC team.  Super Bowl looks like the Colts will beating Carolina.  Even John Fox can't stop the Indy offensive juggernaut right now.

Well remeber the Colts move from Baltimore to Indy in 1984 because of Bob Irsy. It will be hard for the Colts to win in New England because the Pats have beat the Colts at Indy last November. The Patriots have a good deffense and I think they will beat the Colts. As for the Eagles nobody have not giveing them a chance to win but it there year to.

Yeah, a little while after I posted, I thought to myself "why would all Baltimore fans root against the Indianapolis Col...then it hit me the Colts originally were from Baltimore. So sorry if I was offensive. 'Slaps self' Stupid ignorant thinking of mine.

As for the earlier Pats at Colts game this year, I must say that was one of the best games of the season. I couldn't believe the Colts couldn't punch it into the end zone in that game. I still think the Colts will win though, since they have been on fire ever since the Denver whipping a month ago. If the game is anything like the earlier game, we're in for a treat.

None of the teams are really any of my favorites but I'm hoping New England wins cause I got into a SuperBowl poll and if New England wins then I win 120 bucks... They lose in the SuperBowl then I only win 40 bucks...

Ok. Im back, and im ready to talk sports. First i would liek to say that although i voted for new england, i do not liek them ,and i want carolina to win. The reason i picked new england is because they seem to be a really sturdy team, they have one of the best, if not, the best defense. And although manning is amazing, the colts seem to blow it alot, so i wouldnt be surprised if they did it again.

Carolina in the NFC (easy pick)

I wouldn't be so sure on this one and in all honesty neither of the teams in the NFC that are playing this weekend should be there (they both caught lucky breaks).

It should be a good game but you have the outcome a bit wrong as the eagles will come out on top.

... actually the eagles better come out on top because if they don't, it is quite possible the entire stadium may riot and destroy both teams