Damn You Guys Suck At Posting About Sports

Starscream49

I cant believe that outta all the forums and all the people here no one post about sports. This forum is so dead. Playoff time in the most popular US sport and no one seems to care on this board.

I guess theres a lot more kids and people who are so wrapped up in toys here than I thought.

I'm a big sports guy....but I forget that this forum is here usually....and since the dolphins didn't make the playoffs....I'm kinda just watching the games as a football fan now.....I really don't care who wins as long as its not the patriots. I can't stand the patriots........don't even get me started..... @grumpy@

However I do hope that the Packers beat the eagles...which as of right now they are winning 14-0....hopefully they will keep this up.

Oh and I'm glad the Chiefs finally got their arse handed to them(the broncos whupped them too)....i've been saying all year that they weren't as good as their record showed.

Oh and I'm glad the Chiefs finally got their arse handed to them(the broncos whupped them too)....i've been saying all year that they weren't as good as their record showed.

Actually, the Bengals were the first to hand the Chiefs thier "arses." Then the Chiefs went back to Kansas City and cried like little babies about it. Instead of taking it like men and admiting they were outplayed by the Bengals, they cried, Tony Gonzales especially. I did really want to see Brett pull off another one today, but I guess I'll have to hope that Peyton Manning wins his first Superbowl now.

The reason I don't post here very often is because these days there is really only one team I consistently follow, that of course being the Bengals. They've always been my favorite sports team, but back before I got into toys again, I had my head stuck in basketball and baseball too. But the Bengals are the only team I've consistently followed since I got into sports.

I've watched NASCAR for awhile, but haven't picked up on everything yet, and it's been a few years. There are alot of things that keep me from going head first into NASCAR fandom, that being some of the other fans.

God, I'm so pissed about today. The Packers had that game in the bag and totally blew it. 4th & Goal at the one in the 2nd Quarter, blew that. They should have gone on 4th & 1 with 2:20 left in the 4th to seal the game, but instead the knucklehead punter kicks the ball into the end zone. Blew that! Then the defense blows a 4th & 26. 4TH & 26!!!!! AND THEY BLOW IT! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! And just to cap it off, Favre throws the worst interception he could ever throw in OT. I'M SO PISSED!

God, I'm so pissed about today. The Packers had that game in the bag and totally blew it. 4th & Goal at the one in the 2nd Quarter, blew that. They should have gone on 4th & 1 with 2:20 left in the 4th to seal the game, but instead the knucklehead punter kicks the ball into the end zone. Blew that! Then the defense blows a 4th & 26. 4TH & 26!!!!! AND THEY BLOW IT! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! And just to cap it off, Favre throws the worst interception he could ever throw in OT. I'M SO PISSED!

I think the defense not holding the birds on that 4th and 26 is what lost the game for the packers. I mean a lot of other stuff went wrong but I think that was it..........I just don't want the Eagles to win....I live in Delaware which is big-time Eagle country...I live in southern delaware which is like 2 1/2 hours away.

If the eagles win I'll never hear the end of it @grumpy@ .....I'm still catching flak over the monday nite win over my dolphins... @grumpy@

I don't know if the panthers can beat the eagles though......the eagles beat them in carolina....and philly is a lot worse. I still gotta get my tickets........I'm not a eagles fan but I am a football fan...and I'm gonna try and go to the NFC title game.

Uh.. all I do is Sports..

I play sports all the time, and my tv is permanently set on ESPN unless there is a game on a different channel..

I think you just have too much time on your hands to post Starscream.. go out and play football instead of just talking about it #US1#

I think the defense not holding the birds on that 4th and 26 is what lost the game for the packers. I mean a lot of other stuff went wrong but I think that was it..........I just don't want the Eagles to win....I live in Delaware which is big-time Eagle country...I live in southern delaware which is like 2 1/2 hours away.

If the eagles win I'll never hear the end of it @grumpy@ .....I'm still catching flak over the monday nite win over my dolphins... @grumpy@

I don't know if the panthers can beat the eagles though......the eagles beat them in carolina....and philly is a lot worse. I still gotta get my tickets........I'm not a eagles fan but I am a football fan...and I'm gonna try and go to the NFC title game.

Yeah, I got flak too Robbie....

But, you'd have to agree with me that the season was in dire straits and pretty much over when they lost to houston in week 1....the eagles put them out of their misery at least.....

But, explain to me how wrongstadt gets a contract extension?!

Yeah, I got flak too Robbie....

But, you'd have to agree with me that the season was in dire straits and pretty much over when they lost to houston in week 1....the eagles put them out of their misery at least.....

But, explain to me how wrongstadt gets a contract extension?!

Hey man I don't know.....this time next year we'll either be praising him or really po'ed that they kept him. But to be honest I don't think it was totally his fault.....our recievers can't catch anything and Fiedler is too inconsistent.....I still say we need another QB......bring in Brunell or somebody. I just saw the draft order the other day and we have the 20th pick this year which is the best Miami's had in the last couple years so maybe we'll get some good fresh blood on offense.

I also hope Marino can lead and there aren't any conflicts with wannstedt.....I have faith.......Marino was my childhood hero, I hope he does well as V.P. of football operations. ( I think he will)

good googly goo!!!! how did I miss this story? I'm a bad journalist if I missed a story this big!

I'm embarrased. this is the first I've heard about marino being hired as the senior vice president of football operations....

HAHA I love it!!!! marino is wandstedt's boss!!! that's justice for ya :D

I can't wait for wrongstadt to screw up once more so dan can give him the boot just like how dave pushed dan out in 2000 (even though it was time for him to go)......

He may get that ring yet "crosses fingers"

good googly goo!!!! how did I miss this story? I'm a bad journalist if I missed a story this big!

I'm embarrased. this is the first I've heard about marino being hired as the senior vice president of football operations....

HAHA I love it!!!! marino is wandstedt's boss!!! that's justice for ya

Yeah they announced it at like 5:10 or something tonite......I was watching "Around the Horn" and the announced it halfway through the show. I was pretty happy to hear that too......I just hope he does better than matt millen in detroit......but like i said I think he will. #US1#

At Least your Dolphins have a few Superbowl wins. You could be a Vikings fan like me. They are cursed like the Cubbies and Red Sox. I don't know how or why, but something always goes wrong for them. I work with a few Packer fans and they have been so obnoxious these last few weeks that I laughed my butt off when Brett threw up that INT. Apologies to any Packer fans on this board. It sucks when your team blows it. I've seen it so much it doesn't even faze me any longer, in fact, I expect it. My coworkers drive me nuts, though, so I have negative feelings toward the Packers. All I heard for the past two weeks was how the Packers were a team of destiny. Their only destiny was getting into the playoffs because the Vikings blew a 4 and long, then going out because they couldn't stop a 4th and long. Poetic justice if you ask me. My coworkers have been quiet all week and it's been nice.

At Least your Dolphins have a few Superbowl wins. You could be a Vikings fan like me. They are cursed like the Cubbies and Red Sox. I don't know how or why, but something always goes wrong for them. I work with a few Packer fans and they have been so obnoxious these last few weeks that I laughed my butt off when Brett threw up that INT. Apologies to any Packer fans on this board. It sucks when your team blows it. I've seen it so much it doesn't even faze me any longer, in fact, I expect it. My coworkers drive me nuts, though, so I have negative feelings toward the Packers. All I heard for the past two weeks was how the Packers were a team of destiny. Their only destiny was getting into the playoffs because the Vikings blew a 4 and long, then going out because they couldn't stop a 4th and long. Poetic justice if you ask me. My coworkers have been quiet all week and it's been nice.

On behalf of all Packer fans, I am sorry Jack that you have had to listen those jerk co-workers. We Packer fans are just very emotional when it comes to playoff games. I'm pissed as hell about what occured on Sunday (DIE Sherman, what were you thinking?), but if I was a Viking a fan, I'd be a lot more tick. 6-0 start and can't even make the playoffs. I admit, I too laughed my arse off when the Vikes blew their sure-fire playoff chance. Now, it's poetic justice indeed.

'throws a rose on the grave stone of the 2003 Packers and Vikings seasons'

'throws another rose on the future grave stone of Mike Sherman's'

I basically Mod this place but unless the playoffs are going on now and one of my teams are in it then I'm more low about sports...

I do like all sports but right now except for Football coming to a close... Nothing exciting is really going on...

It's like the off-season for sports right now... Come see me when NCAA is going on and NBA Playoffs are kickin in...

Thanks for the kind words, Bulldog. It's nice to hear from a Packers fan who has some class. Maybe I overreact to my co-workers, but they get pretty bad sometimes. Your team has had a great run since Brett's been there and they are going to have a tough time replacing him. Sherman is no Holmgren, either. He's looking more like Denny Green.

Im actually one of the many people back on the old site who suggested we have a sports forum. And your right, this does seem to be dead, and i dont know why. But im an all out sports fan, and im back, and here to stay, and talk about sports. This is one of my main forums