Is This Tf Really That Rare?

OneTrueBlue

No. You could buy him at practically any online store for around $80 bucks, ya dig? Don't fall into that trap, it's WAY overpriced! Must having something to do with the fact that the IDs are kept private, hmmm... @ohyeah@

I got mine for 50! I should've bought 2 if this was the case. I guess Optimus is a popular guy nowadays. I would've imagine the prices would go down in price with MP Prime hitting ebay already.

No. You could buy him at practically any online store for around $80 bucks, ya dig? Don't fall into that trap, it's WAY overpriced! Must having something to do with the fact that the IDs are kept private, hmmm... @ohyeah@

Yeah most of his auctions have the ID orivate so they seem a little fishy...

A little while back I did a Buy It Now auction from a reputable (high feedback) Honk Kong seller for $39.99 with $20.00 shipping to the US. Arrived just fine in 7-9 days I forget exactly how long. 60 bucks total for the figure, box pretty much in perfect condition. Been happy with it ever since.

A little while back I did a Buy It Now auction from a reputable (high feedback) Honk Kong seller for $39.99 with $20.00 shipping to the US. Arrived just fine in 7-9 days I forget exactly how long. 60 bucks total for the figure, box pretty much in perfect condition. Been happy with it ever since.

Hey, if you could remember for us who that is, that would be quite nice. :)

He's definfitely not that rare.

A private auction to hide the bidders? I suspect there's shill-bidding to gouge up the price going on. That's not hard to figure out because no one's gonna get into a bidding war early on; they'll wait for the closing minutes to try to out-snipe each other.