Hi All

Mindbender

I just wanted to introduce myself. My friend pointed me towards this board and the Battlelines one, and since this one seemed more active I thought I would try it out. I have been lurking for a few months now and just wanted to say hi. Oh and Skarapz did not send me #US1#

Hey welcome man!

LMAO! i love the last line, "and skarapz did not send me"

LMAO!

have a good time

all my friends hate me @loll@

Oh and Skarapz did not send me #US1#

@lol@ Smart move man, and welcome to the Wacky World of TNI.

@loll@ A smart newb! What do you know. Lets see how long that last. @loll@ @smilepunch@

Welcome to the middle of madnessvile!

Draven #US1#

I know, Draven - all the good newbs tend to fade away. Thankfully tho, some remain. Yes King James, I'm looking at you. @haha@

Tom

I get the feeling you guys think I am dumb...there was never any fuss when I joined up!

Then again, I came in on my own merit, and didn't make a welcome post... #US1#

all the good newbs tend to fade away.

Maybe you just scare them away @smilepunch@

I was thinking the same thing. :D

I get the feeling you guys think I am dumb...there was never any fuss when I joined up!

Well before we said we would only make fun of newbs up to member 3599 and since your number 3600... We didn't make fun of you... @cool@

@loll@  A smart newb! What do you know. Lets see how long that last.  @loll@  @smilepunch@ 

Welcome to the middle of madnessvile!

Draven  #US1#

I know, Draven - all the good newbs tend to fade away. Thankfully tho, some remain. Yes King James, I'm looking at you. @haha@

Tom

For real Tom, 99 percent of the newbs who start posts like this fade away faster than a balding man;s hairline. @loll@

Draven #US1#

Nah man you aren't a newb anymore and you had good posts when you started so we just didn't have to do to much initiation posts beating you down. @loll@ @smilepunch@

Draven #US1#

all the good newbs tend to fade away.

Maybe you just scare them away @smilepunch@

Why I oughta...! @smilepunch@

Tom

@loll@ Well if they can't take the rumble then its best they just get out of this jungle. I sound like Roadblock now. @loll@

Draven #US1#

I just wanted to introduce myself. My friend pointed me towards this board and the Battlelines one, and since this one seemed more active I thought I would try it out. I have been lurking for a few months now and just wanted to say hi. Oh and Skarapz did not send me #US1#

CAN I HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER? @grumpy@

hey! i'm glad i'm not a newbie anymore. though, i don't post that much, until recently, i've been around for a year or so. but, everybody is pretty cool around here. WELCOME! #US1#