Latest Seeker Custom

Silverbolt

Been awhile since I did a custom figure, this one is pretty basic and I made some mistakes that really aren't to noticable unless you know where to look. Was testing out krylon metalic paints to see how they looked. This is by far the best looking gold finish I've ever had.

http://www.seibertron.com/creative/artwork..._1073712874.JPG

http://www.seibertron.com/creative/artwork..._1073713120.JPG

http://www.seibertron.com/creative/artwork..._1073713321.JPG

Actually a reissue THundercracker body, G1 Thundercracker legs, Skywarp reissue small tail fins, a G1 Skywarp vertical, a G1 Starscream vertical, G1 Starscream wings and launchers, and reproduction missles and fist. He's a frankenbot of all the stuff that I had left over from one of my other custom seekers, I think theres 30 of them give or take.

At least he's protected from viruses ...

A little to monochromatic for me, needs some detail work so the surfaces don't appear so flat. Nice job, still.

Well I was going for somewhat show accurate so I couldn't add to much color. I'm probably going to get some gold tinted decals for him. So while he'll still be all gold and stay with the show he'll at least have some different shades of gold to him. If I were doing a less accurate one I'd probably do one with Electrum "armor" and keep the black accents and diecast piece the normal black along with the head.

Orange is a little hard to work with, at least the oranges that I've used. I'm working on a aqua/purple seeker, but for the moment its on the backburner. I'm short on parts (missles, rear horizontals and fist) and not for sure when I'll get some to complete the jobs. This yahoo group doesn't have everything I've done, but its got about say 75% of my seekers give or take, though some of them have had decals put on them since the pictures were taken. You'll have to join the group fairly quick if you want to see them tonight since I'm planning on logging off here soon. Not feeling all that great and the fumes from the paint aren't helping alot so I need to get out of here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TransformerCK/

that's one figure that's got Bling'

yea, this #$##'s bling-blingin this house. @loll@

Can you picture op saying " Oh $*** bling bling is in teh house autobots avert you're eyes"! @loll@

that's one figure that's got Bling'

yea, this #$##'s bling-blingin this house. @loll@

Can you picture op saying " Oh $*** bling bling is in teh house autobots avert you're eyes"! @loll@

I actually have a seeker with that special ability listed in their bio.(LOL) The lime green/blue one, Flashpoint.

Cool man,

His cockpit looks a little out of place. Did you try painting it for him? Or did you just decide not to paint it? Over all he looks really good, nice clean job.

I thought that the Thundercracker reissue cockpit looked better and more in keeping with what I was trying to accomplish then using the smoked one from Starscream....though to be honest I dont' think I have one of those availible to me. Had two or three yellow ones.

@optimus@ Looks like he just hopped out of the Electrum Pool. Good work as always Silverbolt. :D

Imagine putting ALL your toys in the electrum pool! @firedevil@