Batman Forever Batcave

Man-3-Faces

Hi Rosshiro,

I collect JLAnimated figures and playsets. a small collection, as it's kinda expensive for me (M$ 24.99 for a figure! - i'm still schooling!). although there's a Mattel factory in my hometown, they only produce Barbie and Hotwheels. how i wish if they produce JL figures.

Hi Rosshiro,

I collect JLAnimated figures and playsets. a small collection, as it's kinda expensive for me (M$ 24.99 for a figure! - i'm still schooling!). although there's a Mattel factory in my hometown, they only produce Barbie and Hotwheels. how i wish if they produce JL figures.

Hey f@tboy! What's up?

Listen..... want to do a favor for me?........

Well...... I collect the Batman Mattel line and looking for the 'Chase' Mista Freeze figure, the one 'with the angry face' (WTAF). Do you mind keepin' an eye out for me? I'll appreciate it much. Tell me what I can do for you, as far as your JLA collection.

Thanks. :D

Hey spiderboy2099!

I really like the Batman gif that you're using right now. Where can I get it? Are there more?

Thanks. :D

you can find that one and two more (new) in the DC avatar section. :)

spiderboy2099!

Look at what I did!!!................... :D

too bad it won't fit in the 6 inch scale. cause if it did, it would f*ckin rock.

Picked one up a couple weeks ago on E-Bay. Costumizing it to fit the D.C. Direct 6" figures. So far I've got a base coat of paint on the tallest peice. Dremeled holes and raised the computer moniters. Sliced and diced the elevator into just a platform. Secured that in place to fill in the shaft. That big bulky top peice takes up waaaay too much room and I can think of better uses for it.. The bottom opening for the elevator is just too small and I don't want to dremel that into scale. Going to turn that into a Jason Todd Robin memorial. The long layout just doesn't work for the space I have. So the plan is to place the car platform in front of the tallest peice with the other one off to the side. Reshape the stairs and possibly add a wheelchari ramp for Oracle. Ditching the whole villian "trap" concept on the 2nd tier. I'm sure it was kewl when you were 6, but it's seriously lame now. Filling in the spaces where it's at and turning that section into a trophy room. In my opinion - this playset is the only decent thing that came from that movie. Didn't even know it existed until I saw one at a Comic Shop during a recent road trip. They wanted 3 times what I paid on E-bay and it was in worse condition. When I get it done. I'll try to find a way to post some pics for you guys.

• 7 years later...

By far one of the greatest Batman playsets of all time!! I loved this toy and sold it at a Garage Sale for $20 when I moved out of my old house because I had no room for it. I wish I still had it!!! Here is a new link as the old one is now not working:

http://www.amazon.com/BATCAVE-crimefighting-headquarters-transformation-elevator/dp/B004HWL452

I have this Batcave with all the pieces. I put it together with the old wayne manor one and "the batman animated" one. I modded a few rock layouts with it too. I made a water system under the bridges with the bat boat. It's pretty sweet

• 3 months later...

I have this Batcave with all the pieces. I put it together with the old wayne manor one and "the batman animated" one. I modded a few rock layouts with it too. I made a water system under the bridges with the bat boat. It's pretty sweet

Holy crap that sounds amazing. Let's see it!

Dude post pics! That sounds fantastic!

Sorry guys I have it in storage right now. I am motivated to get it out , but my 2nd son was just born a week ago and my wife does not think that the batcave should be a priority right now. Can you believe her

Here is my meager offering for pictures. Not the best thing I've ever done but I like it.

I still have more plans but little time with all my other projects.

P1100412.jpg

P1100410.jpg

P1100416.jpg

P1100409.jpg

P1100419.jpg

People keep talking about what they have done and modified on it, I hope my pathetic attempt gives you guys some incentive to show off what you have.