Batman Forever Batcave

Man-3-Faces

Anyone else seen this thing yet, omg I would kill for one.If anyone out there who collects the new Mattel line, wants to trade one tell me.I could find you all kinds of #$##, plus I have a chase Mr.Freeze. @firedevil@ Plus anyone who has pics of this in their personal collection, please post them!!!Im talkin bout the big 3 level one, with rotating holder for the Batmobile.God damn I want one of these so bad...!

Anyone else seen this thing yet, omg I would kill for one.If anyone out there who collects the new Mattel line, wants to trade one tell me.I could find you all kinds of #$##, plus I have a chase Mr.Freeze. @firedevil@ Plus anyone who has pics of this in their personal collection, please post them!!!Im talkin bout the big 3 level one, with rotating holder for the Batmobile.God damn I want one of these so bad...!

can you post a pic of what it looks like?

a friend of mine had it waaaaaay back when batman forever first came out. i remember playing with it, it was a pretty bitchin piece of plastic. too bad it won't fit in the 6 inch scale. cause if it did, it would f*ckin rock.

I have it but all the pieces are missing considering i was 8 or 9 when i got it. It was okay but a pain in the butt to move the elevator thingy, @grumpy@

I know that there is this batcave made but in my case it is too big for me and there is no way my mom and dad will agree that I have this thing display in the place I want(of couse I wont want it in my room,too smallto have that bad baby!)

This was the best Batcave I've seen .A lot better than those folding ones with a Wayne Manor wall at front and the cave and the back.

i agree...i would love to get my hands on that. All you need after that is a Jurassic Park T-Rex and a big coin and you got a current Batcave

I don't know, wouldn't you really have to alter it in order

to make it look like the animated cave? They must be more similar than i thought.

I've got most of the Mini Batman stuff they did a couple of years back. When they did all the movie batmobiles and little figures of Superman and Batman related characters. I also got most of the little batcave sets and I put together my own personal batcave and its awesome. When I settle down I'll try to take a pic of the whole thing. I'm also looking to make sure that they get a good home. If anyone is interested hit me up and we can talk. Enjoy!!

I am amazed yo guys like this set. I bought it a month or so ago at a car boot sale for £7.50. I was so upset with how rubbish it was when I got it home. It is not a patch on how good the latest TMNT base for instance.

it gets 3 out of 10 in my books!

I had the batcave, very cool playset indeed, but it was very long. So,I put it away, and took it just to play while hearing the soundtrack, and then put it away again, til one day it was gone. Mom did something with it, but i don´t know zactly what, i think she threw it away. I know nothing bout it til now. Sad story.:(

that does look pretty cool.  A lot better then the first Batcave that I had in 89 @grumpy@

totally

batmanreturnsbatcave.jpg

Isn't this the Batcave that is out today?? @hmmm@

batmanmoviebatcave.jpg

aw, there it is. I used to think this was the coolest thing on the planet. All it had was a Rock that would fall off and hit the Joker @loll@

Hi!!!!!! I'm new here.

Yeah, I have that Batcave set from the Batman Forever line. It's HUGE!!!! In my opinion, this is the best Batcave playset ever made, period. I'm hoping the 4 Horsemen will design one that will be even better than this one. Let's hope. Unfortunately I can't pose up any pic, no digicam. Anyway the batcave is in storage, presently I donot have enough space to display it. This thing is HUGE when put together. I mean HUGE!

• 4 weeks later...