I Did It Again....

prozac

i bought another TF last night. I hateto say it but I may be hooked...and I cna't afford to be LOL! I got the E. Starscream. someone suggested it to me in another thread and I really like it.

I don't know if it's just me, but I seem to have problems figuring out thier transformations...even with the instructions. The instructions suck iMO. I don't know if I'm a moron or if I just need to "get the hang of the". I've got 4 tfs now...which is prolly more than I had when I was a kid. I had mostly gobots.

well, I've enjoyed taking the thing out of the box so far! its been great.

Gotta admit there is one really easy pro to being a MISB dude....

NO FRICKIN' TWIST TIES!!!!

Argh, the humanity! I dunno if they'll be any on the Alternators, but if you opened an Armada or Energon toy.....good luck.

well, I've enjoyed taking the thing out of the box so far! its been great.

Gotta admit there is one really easy pro to being a MISB dude....

NO FRICKIN' TWIST TIES!!!!

Argh, the humanity! I dunno if they'll be any on the Alternators, but if you opened an Armada or Energon toy.....good luck.

None on smokescreen.

The instructions suck iMO.

Its not just you. They might as well not include those crappy things.

OK good...I was scared I was too retarted to understand them or something. I would tell myself "These are made for kids so surely they can understand them and it's just me" @loll@

I do o.k. with the transformations normally.

I dont really look at the instructions until I've done it [or at least I think I have].

Kinda like a puzzle.

God I'm sad........

is alternator ss hard to transform?

The first few times it is. When I got him it took me about 30-35 minutes to transform him the first time. I still have troubles getting his legs positioned right going from bot to car.