"awaken The Serpent"

SKYWARP

Well this is it, the final episode of season 2 of the MOTU cartoon. Since the is the final episode I thought I would post this a little early just so we can build some hype up for it. Saturday night at 7pm EST on Cartoon network. This is a must see that's for sure.

I will also say that I hope we will get some type of conformation about season 3 soon.

Okay here it is:

Episode 39 Awaken the Serpent

Will King Hsss release the ancient snake god? Will we see Serpos(sp)??

Will he release another evil by mistake?

Can He-man and the Masters stop King Hsss in time??

Will Skeletor or Evil lyn get in the way?

Just some of the questions leading up to this episode.

SO LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!!!

I was wondering, what if King Hsss does release Serpos(sp). Maybe the Snake God will be so powerful that no one can stop him. That is no one except Hordak. So who knows maybe they will be forced to release Hordak in order to stop Serpos(sp) and that's how the Horde will be around for season 3.

Or as you said in your first post on this,will Hiss release another evil by mistake? Could that be how Hordak gets out? I hope it is. Instead of releasing his god,Hiss releases his worse enemy.

My guess is that this is what will happen. @popcorn@

Tivo set!

Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!HordakHordak! Hordak! Hordak!! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!HordHordak! Hordak! Hordak!ak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! HordHordak! Hordak! Hordak!akHordak! Hordak! Hordak!!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!HordakHordak! Hordak! Hordak!! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!HordHordak! Hordak! Hordak!ak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! HordHordak! Hordak! Hordak!akHordak! Hordak! Hordak!!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!HordakHordak! Hordak! Hordak!! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! Hordak!HordHordak! Hordak! Hordak!ak! Hordak! Hordak!Hordak! Hordak! HordHordak! Hordak! Hordak!akHordak! Hordak! Hordak!!

Or as you said in your first post on this,will Hiss release another evil by mistake? Could that be how Hordak gets out? I hope it is. Instead of releasing his god,Hiss releases his worse enemy.

That would be freaking funny. Hiss accidentally does the wrong spell and Hordak shows up. Then Hiss wets his pants just before Hordak puts a massive smack down on him.

Dudes, I am to He-Man what a female is to her soap operas. 4 hours to go...it should be great.

I too can not wait.

I hope they have to release the horde to stop Serpos. Now every one is fighting the release teh horde while hiss is fighting to stop it. Kind of a role reversal. Heman releasing evil, Snakemen stopping it.

That was awesome! So they wrapped it up in a nice tidy little way, just in case there was not a Season 3. The whole demise of King Hsss.....excellent! I loved the giant Council of Elders....It would really suck if after this Snakemen series we don't get another Season. They have done such a great job with this season's episodes. I loved that Teela cut off Tung Lashor's tongue...The Master's were fierce!

What a great way to to end Season 2!

Edit: When you have less than 30 mins for a wrap up episode, there is not a whole lot you cna do, but I thought they used the 30 mins well.

Well, I was rather disappointed with it. It seems like they just wanted to get thru the Snakemen to get to Hordak. Hiss and Serpos were both beaten way too easily for my tastes and the Snakemen just took over for Skeletor's goons as the looks really cool but goes down in one hit enemies. Guess we wait for Hordak to appear now.

it was a great season ender, let's just hope it isn't a series ender too. i have faith and think it won't though.

it did give pretty good closer to the hsss man. he kicked his own ass or at least ate part of it

i also liked to finally see he-man's sword open up and give a whooping.

and it was hilarious to ask zodak to turn around so adam could change into he-man.

WOW! What an episode!

Best way to put it, StrykerX2K - They dove right in.

Constant action once again. Before hitting more plot stuff, let me say that the animation in this episode was OUTSTANDING!

How about those new powers of He-Man's sword? It looks like this was meant to officially conclude the Snakemen with the "death" (you never really know) of King Hiss. It sent the others fleeing.

I would have to say that it is definitely left open for other things - like oh...sayyyy...the Horde. Skeletor didn't get any kind of wrap up.

Yep - Many things left open. This doesn't mean that the series can't just be "terminated" though. I sure hope we see more episodes. If Mattel DOES have cool things to announce as the year goes on - I hope it is season 3. I wonder what they will call it? Season 2 already had the snakemen ready to go.

How about the elders there at the end? Did you notice that the Sorceress still had the venom in her body? What about He-Man's battle at the end? What about Zodak's fight with King Hiss. Eating himself to death! Excellent!

Now THAT was some mighty power of Grayskull.

File this episode under "Freakin' rocked"

Oh yeah - I was going to mention the turn around part. That was great too. Zodak is quite a powerful character.

I don't really see how you could be disappointed in the episode - we knew that there was way too much stuff to possibly handle in 30 minutes & I think focusing on the Snakemen was the right thing to do. They are the key focus of the 2nd season & needed some sort of conclusion if this is the end of the season. Obviously, we want to see more of Hordak - and hopefully...that is soon to come. :)

Naturally, I want it to go on forever - but a season with Hordak and then some grand finale (season....4?) with Skeletor would be extremely awesome imho.

I actually thought it was very well done for a 30 min. segment. It seems to me that the more power they throw at He-man and his allies, the more ruthless and quick they become trying to accomplish the objective. King Hiss and the snakes were on top and the Masters were fighting in sheer desparation- making them edgier and more willing to do some damage. He-man himself had to get knocked around before feeling the heat to push the envelope and ,ultimately, give it all. The animation was done to show his 'going for broke' fight against Serpos as a last ditch effort and was done to that effect.

Damn that was awesome.

Season 2 of the new MOTU is one of the best seasons of any Carton.

Granted Robotech will be hard pressed to ever be beat, but after that I'd say this season is the best of any series.

I loved the fact that Zodak had the snake eat King Hiss.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE