Moving Beyond Just Figures...

n8dawgaic

I have decided to expand my collection beyond just the figures and new Image comics for Joe.

I have already begun getting the mini-busts...

But my real new goal is to get the Marvel run...how hard would this be?

Are the early ones hard to come by? I think i heard someone say it's actually the later ones that are hard...

Thanks for any insight

Well, E-bay is your friend. You can get almost anything off e-bay. And once you're down to just one or two issues you'll be kicking yourself because you will only be able to find it in huge lots of comics. :)

This is what happened with my AoA comics (the best X-men storyline ever).

-Kevin

Chris' Comics in Seabrook, huh?

I've been there! What a small world! I stop by everytime I go to Maine.

I used to have a beach house in Hampton, til we sold that one and got one in Old Orchard in Maine, and for the record, and for your Masshole joke, Maine is soooo much a better vaca spot then NH, you guys are boring. #US1#

Most people have already given the different places I would recommend, but the strategy that I would use is the following.

1.) eBay - on both comic lots and individual comics

2.) online stores - once you get your collection down to a few issues start hitting different online comic stores (ie. www.milehighcomics.com , www.finalfrontiertoys.com and several others.) Now you will pay more at some of these places, but I have delt with most of these places and the comics come well shipped and in the condition that they are said to be in.

3.) anywhere and anything else - once those two sources are dry for the comics that you need, do anything and go anywhere to get those final issues.

This is the plan that I did for my Action Force collection this past year and it worked out great. Within about 9 months I had the entire collection.

Good luck.

PS. I totaly agree with the mini-statues, I got the Hawk one and it looks great on my desk.

both you lil massholes should drive to nh. chris' comics in seabrook has a ton of marvel run comics in their back issue boxes.

yo hawk, my family owns partially the chris's in salem, thats awesome, its a great store for all types of ill stuff.