Just Got My Second Alt Smokescreen

Starscream49

Not sure if I want one in robot form and one in car form OR if I want to customize it to be show accurate.

I guess for now its gonna sit on my desk at work. Everyone looks at my toys but they should think its just a car. Hopefully Ill put Sideswipe next to him. Them one day change them and watch people be like WOW.

YOU SUCK, SS49! I haven't found them yet!

Now that that's out of way....I still only have my pvc Devastator and Ramjet on my desk, with a framed pic of my girlfriend being guarded by them. Sometimes I wish I had a minicon in my desk to play with while bored. I'm too fidgety...

I only have 3 figures and a pic of Britney. I got an alternator that i'm debating wether I should open it.

open that mf'er its worth it.plus at 20$ a pop thats not bad for that piece of tf gold. at 20 bucks you could buy another one.....also have at least a half hour to play before opening him

Hey king poseidon,

that is very off topic :) Just go to your personal page, click on the Edit My Profile option and there on the page that opens up just write whatever you want on the blank space next to Custom Member Title!!

Now to go back to topic, does anybody have pics of this figure or a link to where I may find pics. After seeing the upcoming and amazing Scorponok, my interest in TF has leaped a thousand-fold :D:D:D

You should open in pogo after all its just the hasbro version :) PIcs are fine but can't beat the actaul playing with a toy :) I'm sure you won't regret opening it once you do but if you do you can allways just buy another one ;):)

Heh, before Christmas I bought 7 Smokescreens. 2 For myself and 5 for friends that wanted it or for gifts. They had so much before xmas, but nothing now.

No wonder no one could find any. @pow@

You should open in pogo after all its just the hasbro version :) PIcs are fine but can't beat the actaul playing with a toy :) I'm sure you won't regret opening it once you do but if you do you can allways just buy another one ;):)

man, this is crazy, I haven't opened a toy in so long.

I ordered BT-01 Smokescreen and BT-02 Sideswipe the other day, I can't wait for them to arrive ! I used to have HOC Megatron w/ Energy Mace on my desk at work but someone told me about how things like to grow legs and walk away so I brought him back home :(