What Will You Do

Optronix

I am getting my MP Prime tomorrow- finally, and I decided a while back that due to vast differences, Paint scheme(BATTLE DAMAGE), GUN, Smokestacks, box, that I will get both versions since I consider myself a true collector and the variations are great, but what will you do, one or both, also the way I got mine is my parents ordered the MP Prime and I am going to wait till the american one is out in walmart or target to have my uncle get it for my b-day.

Anicron

I'll probably go with Hasbro, I can take the battle damage off without hurting the plastic easy enough, but I want a black gun version, the smokestacks I dont really care about.

So you're saying that the people who do not go for MP Prime are not true collectors ? For shame man, you should be chewed out for that comment...unfortunately I'm not in the mood to do so tonight.

I think I may end up getting both, but if I don't then I'll just get the Hasbro version.

I got Takara's coz it was the only one available to preorder from Epic Heroes, and at the time I thought they were both going to be battle damages with long stacks.

Whilst I'm glad mine has the long stacks, I would have killed for battle damage as well.

I got MP Prime. The package looks nicer to me and with hearing reports of it selling like hotcakes, I slapped it on my order for BT Sideswipe from BBTS.

From the looks of it, both versions will have a grey gun too, as Remy's preview gallery shows.

And I know you rephrased your statement, that's fine, but those terms I always find funny. True collector. It's all opinion really. Anime purists is another term that bothers me. Sheesh...whatever happened to enjoyment?

Takara all the way for me.

Regardless - WHAT A TRANSFORMER!

Hmm...dunno. Maybe I will pick up the Hasbro version as a Optimus Prime to keep at work. @loll@

Somebody should just cast the smokestacks in some chromed up plastic or something and sell them cheap so you can replace them on your own.

I'll probably go with Hasbro, I can take the battle damage off without hurting the plastic easy enough, but I want a black gun version, the smokestacks I dont really care about.

Wait, how do you recommend taking off the battle damage? I've heard of a couple of substances but what do you recommend personally... that would be quite swell since I'm getting him. @coffee@

Takara all the way for me.

Regardless - WHAT A TRANSFORMER!

Hmm...dunno. Maybe I will pick up the Hasbro version as a Optimus Prime to keep at work. @loll@

Somebody should just cast the smokestacks in some chromed up plastic or something and sell them cheap so you can replace them on your own.

If you need smokestacks you can take them from the Walmart bubble gum truck they are almost as big as the takara stacks. Funny that walmart would put out such a dangerous toy, what with those huge smoke stacks. @loll@

I wish Walmart would buy Hasblo and fire all the upper level management. #US1#

Hasbro all the way. I LOVE the battle damage. It makes Prime look like more of a "hands on" kind of leader who's the first one out in the thick of battle. The black gun is a definite plus, too. I could care less about the smokestacks.

Hasbro all the way. I LOVE the battle damage. It makes Prime look like more of a "hands on" kind of leader who's the first one out in the thick of battle. The black gun is a definite plus, too. I could care less about the smokestacks.

Black gun as in through the running change? Remy seems to have a pretty gray gun... @grumpy@

Hasbro all the way. I LOVE the battle damage. It makes Prime look like more of a "hands on" kind of leader who's the first one out in the thick of battle. The black gun is a definite plus, too. I could care less about the smokestacks

I agree with you 100%. Smokestacks are such a tiny part of the toy anyway. ..

Black gun as in through the running change? Remy seems to have a pretty gray gun... [893Grumpy-thumb.gif]

Yeah its a running change. Its possible that when its actually on store shelves it could be corrected.