Newbie In Da House..

Skorpion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up in da house. Yet another joe fan in the joint, got to send out a shout to Skarapz for making me and lettin me in on the secretz

(this outta pay for the joes you scooped me on!) haha

again good to be here.

oh you just opened up the flood gates lol.

before the Newbie police come on in. I met this guy at Walmart here in Kinston, NC. And he collects joes 2, and I think i'm the one that always grabbed them and never shared lol, sorry bro. #US1#

hey swipers rule i nailed the only box of VvV wal mart got in today to get the viper packs for arashikage storm. and mr. newb, there is nothing up in my house. how is yours?

Tom, time to get the newb gear out and about it seems! @loll@ @smilepunch@ Don't worry he won't hurt you to bad, but you are a newb! @smilepunch@

Seriously welcome ADC, i'll never call it TNI.

Draven #US1#

Whats up in da house. Yet another joe fan in the joint, got to send out a shout to Skarapz for making me and lettin me in on the secretz

again good to be here.

Ahhhhh... Skarapz finally has a friend...

again good to be here.

Ahhhhh... Skarapz finally has a friend...

yep, thank you outsiders , good to have one lol @loll@

@haha@ I was about to say, another god damned reject Scraps just HAD to invite to TNI.

It's funny though, do you notice everyone who seems to 'know' Scraps types like a moron? "hey skarapz u r so cool1 lol wazzup yo i'm white!" You should start being more selective with yourself, Scraps.

As for Scorpion... Eeeh. It's early. I'll have to figure out what type of person he is over his next few posts. Maybe he'll pick up on valuable skills like capitalization and sentence structure. Just a thought.

Tom

It's funny though, do you notice everyone who seems to 'know' Scraps types like a moron? "hey skarapz u r so cool1 lol wazzup yo i'm white!" You should start being more selective with yourself, Scraps.

Well Procko brought me over here, so what are you saying about him? And Chazz and you, and NC and lots of other people on here are my friends. So what are you saying about all of them and yourself. It's daily reflection time lol. @loll@

Well Procko brought me over here, so what are you saying about him?  And Chazz and you, and NC and lots of other people on here are my friends.  So what are you saying about all of them and yourself.  It's daily reflection time lol.  @loll@

Procko - Thanks for starting all of this! *fist shake*

Scraps, you didn't invite Chazz or NC here. They found their own way. I like them. I don't like it that you keep telling people about TNI like you're the doorman and you're letting all your chums in.

WHY? you might ask... Because most of them type like it's Internet Day at the ##$%$#ed school. I won't name names, but you know who you are. You're the type who, are right now, asking "LOL Wots so imprtnt about typeing gud?/?" As I've said, it's a reflection on the person speaking. If someone stutters or slurs their speech - shallow as it is - people judge them as dimwits.

Skorpion, don't fret. I'm waiting to see what you're like by what you have to say.

Tom

WHY? you might ask... Because most of them type like it's Internet Day at the ##$%$#ed school. I won't name names, but you know who you are. You're the type who, are right now, asking "LOL Wots so imprtnt about typeing gud?/?" As I've said, it's a reflection on the person speaking. If someone stutters or slurs their speech - shallow as it is - people judge them as dimwits.

OMG tom U R so KEWL,

I found my way here..by searching...some of us have a hard time doing that.

NEWB: if you start a new post on something that has beend talked about for the last 6 months, or start a post that has already had a post made

"you get a free swirley from GH and I"

happy posting #US1#

"you get a free swirley from GH and I"

something about them , gargling(Sp), and not spitting, i dont know, just heard the rumors @smilepunch@ @loll@

Welcome aboard,

Let me get the whip out...

So Newbie...take that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that---a moment to pause---and that and that and that and that and that and that...

db

Scraps, you didn't invite Chazz or NC here. They found their own way. I like them. I don't like it that you keep telling people about TNI like you're the doorman and you're letting all your chums in.

looks at my original post, yep like i thought, never said I brought Chazz and NC here lol, @smilepunch@

Hey, Man! It's cool!

Some people are better at certain things than others (like typing and playing the glockenspiel). It's just how it is. Some people can't read music, some people can! Some people are color blind, and some just have bad taste. So don't worry about it. :)

Welcome to TNI! Don't be sad, get glad. (*__*)/"