So I Just Moved... Who's Near Me?

GGPiKE

Well, I just moved to Washington, D.C. in the Foggy Bottom area, and I wanted to know who all lives around here. I know that NightKreeper and CC are from here. Anyone else? I'm still trying to find my way around now, it's a little overwhelming right now, but I'll get it down I'm sure. I did find a Target last night, no Night Adder or Piranha, but they did have the VvV figures and the smaller vehicles. (It was the one in Alexandria)

#US1#

GGPike,

Welcome to the area. I live in Fredericksburg, VA---down south from Nightcreeper and his brother.

There is a Target in Dale City, one in Springfield Mall, another almost ready to open in Aquia, Fredericksburg, Alexandria--Old town I think. I think there's one in Tyson Corner

Walmart--Super Walmart--opened 24 hours---Dale City next to Potomac Mills off of Prince William Parkway, Fredericksburg.

Walmart that open at 6pm in the morning---Springfield---Kingstowne, Aquia, one off of Route one near Alexandria, I think there's on in Tyson Corner.

Toy'R'us--one in Springfield next to the Walmart, Dale City near Kaiser Permante, one near Skyline mall---near Tyson Corner, I think, and one in Fredericksburg.

Thought this might help.

db

Oh great another person in the area to snatch up all the new stuff. As if Nightcreeper isnt bad enough all by himself @bH@ j/k

Seriously though welcome to the area :)

Though really watch out for NC, he'll steal your Joes @ohyeah@

haha, wow, I love you guys already!

I feel like such a doofus driving around since I don't know where things are that well, I know people are cringing in there cars muttering "not another damn tourist" and other choice words. Thats ok, I drive a big truck so it's all good.

JayC, NightKreeper has already solicited me to be his "shopper" or "shopper buddy" ... should I be worried? @smilepunch@

If you guys ever get together, let me know... although NightKreeper might have to wait outside the bar @loll@ But really, if any of you need anything just let me know, I assume we're all looking for the Night Adder and Piranha, so if I see some I can pick them up for who ever wants them (as long as I get one too!)

MX I might be down in your area soon enough, got to stop by 4x4 Connection sometime.

Thanks for the welcome guys, sorry for invading your "territory" @hmmm@

#US1#

I live in the Ft.Washington MD area. Welcome. If you want a Night Adder......PM me. I got one yesterday at same place I got the Piranaha last week. I have to tell NightCreeper where its at 1st but after that you're in there.

You couldn't have picked a better place to move to. We pretty much look out for each other here...sans a few losers who figure swap and hog everything for themselves. But dont worry about them cause I got my hounds sniffing them out.