Best Places To Buy In Canada (online & Retailers)

MaximusPrime

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to where the best places are to buy Transformers toys both online and through stores/retailers.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I rarely find good stores. I am looking for places that obviously have a large and wide selection including Japanese imports, etc.

Also I am trying to compile a list of online retailers that ship to Canada. So far, I know of the following excellent online sites:

www.link2cooltoys.com

www.bigbadtoystore.com

www.billstoysandgames.com

www.toyobsessed.com

Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

The sites you listed are good especially Chris at Link2cooltoys.com. Now how about one for your STAY AWAY List: Toys, Toys, Toys

Everything in that store is marked up to the wazoo, stay away at all costs.

Junkshop is another good online store that has soem great prices....

Otherwise, link2cooltoys and bigbadtoystore are the best IMO that I use regularly to get reissues and stuff

Junkshop is another good online store that has soem great prices....

Otherwise, link2cooltoys and bigbadtoystore are the best IMO that I use regularly to get reissues and stuff

i heard junkshop is a pretty good store, but like some of the others, their shipping charges seem ridiculously high.

always check te shipping cost, it can make a huge difference.

for retailer..u can try silversnail..it's on queen st. ..they got alot of cool new toys/action figures..u can check out their stuff online too

www.silversnail.com

also "planet x" is pretty good..it's on major mac near bayview

i'm wondering if there r any good site they we canadians can share info of what we found in where...specially for tf stuff

for retailer..u can try silversnail..it's on queen st. ..they got alot of cool new toys/action figures..u can check out their stuff online too

www.silversnail.com

also "planet x" is pretty good..it's on major mac near bayview

i'm wondering if there r any good site they we canadians can share info of what we found in where...specially for tf stuff

both good stores. few others around town, but it depends on what your looking for.

Silver Snail in Toronto is the best for some stuff. They are a tide price but usually have the hard to find stuff. I live in a small town and spend a alot of money when I make it into to town and go to Silver Snail. Have bought several Japannese transformers, most recently the reisuee of Soundwave and Laserbeak.

If anyone know of any good shops in the Quinte area please email me and post,

Thanks

Starscream

southern ontario canada

theborg81@hotmail.com