Stikfas / Xevoz

SideTracker

Actually i see the Neo Sapiens as being individual, and everyone else being generic. Theyre human and seem like good guys, And according to movies, games,books,tv,and toys. Good guy humans never die or lose ^_^

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my second Inferno Fury yesterday. Going back for more(duh) today. Maybe, just maybe I'll find something Wave 2-ish.

About the Sapiens, in my world, they *are* the bad guys. They're not evil, just bad for the world. They keep expanding and using up their resources, advancing their race and technology. They're so arrogant and smug, they think they are the top of the food chain. Very naive about the rest of the planet, as they disregard reports of winged fire demons or skeleton pirates as myths. They do the same about the creatures in the forest. Sapiens live in their own little bubble. They're in for a shock when they realize there are 7 other races out there.

I've foun Shock berserker!!! I was just casually perusing a local toys r us and i found this guy behind a dune stinger ! and i feel lucky cuz he was the LAST one including dune st. I didn't find sky grinder or that two pack though.

I live in richmond va and the toys rus was that one by the old mall if anyone wuz intersted

MONKEY IN MAH PANTS!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Found Wave 2 in St. Louis - Kirkwood specifically - and got Shock Berzerker, Dune Stinger, and Sky Grinder, with SG being my current favorite. Just waiting for my online purchase of Moon Slasher / Hemo Goblin to arrive...

Well, it depends on what you mean by "funny pieces." Shock Berzerker has a fairly large magnet which can double as a hand, Sky Grinder has a head with a jester's cap - which seems really in line with his character - and Dune Stinger has the biggest head-scratcher of a head, namely a large sombrero. As for Moon Stalker and Hemo Goblin - just got those too - the former has a trap, while the latter has a bat head (which looks a lot better painted).

Actually, Hemo Goblin's mini-wings may be closer to a "gag" piece than the bat head is... a little small to be useful compared to the excellent 2-piece wings (I usually just use the outer wings by themselves on HG's backpack), but still interesting. Can't wait for Wave 3!

• 1 month later...

The Wave 3 figures are starting to show up - I found several Transscorcher vs. Street Punk and Transporter with Iron Spectre sets at Toys R Us and Target, respectively. Hopefully the rest should be out before the end of August...

• 1 month later...

Geez, forgot this thread was still around. I got back into Xevoz after finding Sky Grinder, Dune Stinger, and Shock Berzerker at retail. Also, about a month ago I picked up the Transcorcher/StreetPunk kit. I'd forgotten how cool these guys are. Now I'm in Xeovz heaven. Need more, though. Many, many more.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up Gunnez you put that picture in here now the topic will have to be changed to Stikfas/ Xevoz / ######, the customizable figure lol. Gunnez you should def put some of your comics like you do at the hideout in here. The best place to put em is in the minimusings part of this board.

Also Gunnez don't be afraid to talk about the ###### here we are welcomed.

Well a year in the public eye is what it took for Stikfas to have their own area in fourms Gunnez. We are approaching that mark and are growing faster hopefully someday soon we will have our own areas on the forums. Its up to fans like you as long as you keep chatting about the ###### the closer we are to having it.

Yes I have to admit the Mummy one is a cool figure. I saw a glimpse of it at SDCC but havent held it in my hands yet.

I swear I'm the only one who hasn't found Storm Wing. Oh well, hopefully this weekend. I've got two Shopkos near me that now carry the line, (basics and deluxes only) so that helps. Also, I broke down and got both Wave 2 and 3 2packs off of ebay. Should be here by next week or so.