Stikfas / Xevoz

SideTracker

Picked up the Shadow Blade/Bone Cutter 2pack today as well as the Razorclaw. All 3 are amazing. Right now(mind you I've only had them open for about 2 hours), I think my fav. is the Razorclaw. Must be the *huge* sword. And what's this? It's silver? Someone should tell that to the Shadow Blade kit. I'm kinda torn on the Cutter. Going in I thought he'd be my fav, but there's almost too many pieces. Not that I'd have it any other way. My TRU(the only place I've seen them) didn't have Skull Jack, but they had everyone else. So hopefully tomorrow I get either the Omega Guard or the Grim Skull. More than likely the Grim Skull since I already have the Alpha Ranger.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my hands on the Sledge Trooper last night, as well as Skull Jack for my g/f. 5 figures in 2 days. Life is good. The 'Trooper is awesome. So many neat ways to put all the pieces. Skull Jack is cool too. Can't wait to get a ton of them and have different characters. Make a figure with the huge boot: Lead Foot. One with the hook hand: Hook. So on and so forth. As with the Bone Cutter, I want to get a few 'Trooper sets so I can make a huge friggin 'bot.

Wave 2 Basics have hit Ebay. Dune Stinger, Shock Berzerker, and Sky Grinder. If these are on ebay, it's only a matter of time before they're all over. I'm guessing that since there's 3 basics again, that there will be 2 Deluxes and 1 2pack. But which ones are they?

I saw one fo these in a store today, so i figured i'd check this thread, and after lookin at some of the pics all I can say is I gotta get me some. I'm a big fan of skeletons, so i think i'll havta pick me up skulljack and grimskull....That condor one from toyfare looks amazing, does he have a name to go with him?

That'd be Storm Wing, which is a very cool name if you ask me. He won't be out until Wave 3(late Summer/early Fall) though.

Cool, thanks for the info. Guess that means i've got some time to get the others first then.

Ok, i went out and got me a skulljack today, and its way better than what i was expecting....i've only assembled the basic skeleton thus far, and he kicks serious ass already. I really hope i can find some more of these guys....

Well, TRU is the only store that carries them right now, although some have reported seeing them at Target. I know my TRU has every figure released so far except the newest wave, so I get to just pick and choose the figures I want, and they're always there. Waiting for me, laughing at me because I don't have enough money to own them all. But I will! Then we'll see who's laughing!!! Er...was that out loud?

Well, you're in Canadia, aren't you? Everyone knows they play by different rules up there. I wouldn't be shocked if your WalMarts had Xevoz.

Canadia...hehe.

I'll havta go check for em next time i go to walmart :P

Finished the rest of Wave 1 today by picking up the Inferno Fury, Omega Guard, and Grim Skull. They're all awesome, but my least favorite is the Grim Skull. Yes, I know he's a repaint, and normally I like repaints, but this one just doesn't do it for me. No sign of Wave 2 yet, but I'm going to check again tomorrow.

And yes, I said Canadia on purpose, in case you were wondering. :D

Yeah, very, very nice. I just got a THIRD Razorclaw, and am painting it brown with black pants and straps for the armor plates... the armor itself I'm keeping much like the original Razorclaw I have, only blackwashed, so their armor and weaponry looks consistent. And I'm using the decals more heavily, especially for details on his pants (so they don't just look like "naked" black Razorclaw legs)... Also, I cut off the belt part of the loincloth so it looks better with the pants. So, all in all, I have 15 figures, including the original 7 and the 2 official repaints. All of these are custom-painted or detailed.

Let me mention Stikfas for a second here... I did see a fairly pointed ad in ToyFare, where they affirm that the patent for the Stikfas figure is theirs and basically threaten to use anyone claiming their lookalike figure is the original. Interesting...

Yeah, I saw that too. Good thing that Hasbro is the distributor for Stikfas and Xevoz. I'd be ticked too if someone tried to copy my designs and sell the figures off as their own. I think it was aimed at the people behind the Titanium figures, which are a carbon copy of the Stikfas design.

Btw, picked up another Sledge Trooper and Razorclaw over the weekend. Now I have a full armored Razorclaw and he is badass. Still wondering what to call him. I gave the Razorclaw name to my other 'Claw and gave him both of the tri-bladed weapons. The all armored guy I'm going to name Fang, I think. Not sure, yet, though. I want to have a General Fang, except have him be a rogue with his own little sect. They dispise humans and kill anyone they come across. Hmm, perhaps Sabertooth for my armored guy? I think that fits.

Going up tomorrow night to look for new figures. If I don't find any, then it's gonna be another BoneCutter/Shadow Blade pack for me. God I love this line.

Two more Alpha Rangers are mine! Now I've got a small squad of 4, with the Omega Guard in charge. Has anyone here picked up the new sets? Dune Stinger, Shock Berzerker, Sky Grinder, and the Moon Stalker/Hemo Goblin sets are all out. My TRU is getting low(mainly due to me), so hopefully they'll restock with Wave 2 this weekend.

Sorry, didn't mean to mislead anyone. *I* don't have any of Wave 2. I was just wondering if anyone on this board did. I know, thanks to other boards, that the figures are indeed out. I'm hoping that that is what my TRU restocks with this weekend, instead of more Wave 1 cases.

Just a heads up to you guys, The Moon Stalker/Hemo Goblin 2 pack is out now, Just found it at my local TRU, No sign of sky grinder,dune stinger, or shock beserker though... Pretty weird that the two-pack is out first this time

Awesome news. Can't wait to get that set. Well, can't wait to get many of them. Picked up 2 Skull Jacks, 1 Grim Skull, and my g/f got her own BoneCutter/ShadowBlade 2pack this weekend. I should also be getting 3 more Skull Jacks in the mail from a friend, because they've been pretty nonexistant around here. That'll bring my/our figure total up to 21. And wave 2 hasn't even hit our area yet.

I'd love to, but no camera. I'll be asking for a digital camera for Xmas, though. If anyone's interested, here's my current figure tally.

Sledge Troopers: 2

Bone Cutters: 2

Shadow Blades: 2

Alpha Rangers: 3

Omega Guard: 1

Inferno Fury: 1

Grim Skulls: 2

Skull Jacks: 6

Razorclaws: 2

Guess you can tell which figure I like the best. :D By looking at the list I need more Omegas and Infernos. Guess I'll have to solve that this weekend.

Right now all i have is one of everyone out (Minus DS, SG and SB, havent come to my TRU yet). The new Moon Stalker is by far my most favorite one... If you guys want i can take a buncha pics of Moonstalker and Hemogoblin

Booyah! I just got the last Moonstalker vs Hemoglobin pack in Times Square! I honestly wasn't expecting these.

It looks pretty good.

But I have a question:

Are there any characters you think are individual?

I can see the Sectoids and some of the Neo Sapians being mutliples easily, but I think the Hyper Furies should be one and only one each. It adds to their powerfully elemental image.