Nope, they're way bigger than stikfas, look:

xevrc4.jpg

kudos to oafe.net for that pic.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUICK NOTE.

Toys R Us is currently running a two-for-one sale on Xevoz figures... I would have picked more up if I didn't already have all five current ones. (And an extra, custom-painted Razorclaw.) Tempting - I would like to make a Sledge Trooper in silver and black, and a "science officer" Alpha Ranger, but I'd rather just wait for the two-pack and Wave 2. (Besides, I pretty much shot my wad on Transformers this week.)

QUICK NOTE.

Toys R Us is currently running a two-for-one sale on Xevoz figures... I would have picked more up if I didn't already have all five current ones. (And an extra, custom-painted Razorclaw.) Tempting - I would like to make a Sledge Trooper in silver and black, and a "science officer" Alpha Ranger, but I'd rather just wait for the two-pack and Wave 2. (Besides, I pretty much shot my wad on Transformers this week.)

i just picked up the soldier and the cat today and combined them! thease things rock! i wanna get more! and i dont care about the game, but if i found a place that had it i sure as hell would play it!

Sorry, not sure... I'm assuming it's over by the time you read this.

Also, just for the heck of updating, don't forget the ToyFair images:

http://www.afigures.com/g/?mode=album&albu...s_Xevoz&start=0

Hoping this line continues to get the support it needs to survive. So far, I see no evidence to the contrary.

After seeing the ToyFair images I gotta say..wow I want to collect those figures more than ever!

Although I'm too crazy about the car thing, the other figures like Shock berserker of the Eagle dude, they look VERY cool.

The only problem now is I'll probably never see them here in Quebec, Canada @grumpy@

I agree, I've always been partial to the Metabeasts myself, so I am very very much looking forward to the bird character... [i plan to get two of each Metabeast to repaint, which may mean getting an extra Hemogoblin...] The cowboy looking character looks cool, the wings on the repainted Skull Jack (Grim Skull?) look incredible [edit: appear to be repainted Hemogoblin wings], Shock Berzerker (magnet hand?) and Dune Stinger look great, there is some sort of terrain map/carry case with what appears to be an exclusive figure, the vehicle does make no sense whatsoever in the context of the dice-rolling game but does look very nice otherwise (obviously a Road Warrior type look) - and is part of a two pack like the Shadow Blade vs. Dune Stinger set, with a Neo Sapien Street Punk vs. a BioMecha... [Wonder if we could use parts from the vehicle and from the BioMecha to build a Transformer?] Also, another vs. set with an ice elemental (with a snowman head?) and another BioMecha... Moon Slasher and Hemogoblin appear to be another vs. set... Overall, a pretty darn nice display there. I just wonder what they do to prevent people from the obvious urge to pick these up and PLAY with them...

Total species representation:

MetaBeast: 3 (Razorclaw, Moon Slasher, birdman)

HyperFury: 3 (Inferno Fury, Shock Berzerker, ice elemental)

Sectoid: 2 (Bone Cutter, Dune Stinger)

Neo Sapien: 5 (Alpha Ranger, Shadow Blade, Street Punk, cowboy, skater)

Unnatural: 3 (Skull Jack, Grim Skull, Hemogoblin)

BioMecha: 5 (Sledge Trooper, the green and black one, the one vs. the ice elemental, the one vs. Street Punk, the one in the case)

Oh, and one more thing:

DSCN5252__scaled_640.jpg

SWORD-CHUCKS!

I agree, Sidetracker!! This is awesomeness all around! I left a few comments in the Toyfair 2204 section, but whatever...

I like them all, but the two that rock my boat are the ice elemental and the cowboy!! I like the Hyper Furies the most. Why? Translucent parts!!

But the cowboy screams Trigun, with the ridiculously large guns!

I'm not sure, but I thought the green and black guy was an Neo Sapian. I see flesh! But he could be BioMecha come to think of it...Eh, does it matter? I'll get anyway!

The Omega Trooper or whatever wasn't there. The Neo Sapian Deluxe set with Sledge Trooper parts. It comes in yellow. I remember it off ebay. Hmmm.....

Ohhh those are some neat customs indeed! Hasbro is featuring custom fan work like they do on their Stikfas site. It's cool.

And here is a question for you Sidetracker, that black wash you did on some of your Xevoz figures, which looks great by the way, how did you go about doing it?

Hi all I joined up because this seems to be about the only place that even has a descent thread about Xevoz.

Side Tracker if you look closely at the pics I think you will see that the cowboy type one is actually more like a witchhunter and his theme actually suggests he is from the Unnatural faction.

I also think the street punk & vehicle/robot set isn't a vs set like the Bone Cutter & Shadow Blade or the Ice Elemental and the spider walker type Bio Mecha. I think you will find that the robot/vehicle is actually the punks ride.

I'm willing to lay money that the one in the case isn't from any faction it's "Genok – An evil techno-mage of The Ancients; defeated by the first Xevolvers a thousand years ago." from the glossary in the battle rules, the big bad of Xevoz. It's the perfect way to release the figure.

For those who are interested I revised the basic rules to add a little more depth for instance in the rules as they stand there is no actual description of how the figures move from hex to hex. Obviously they are limited as I don't have any of the figures yet and even if I did I'm under the impression that only the two packs have the printed version of the rules.

Finally I don't suppose anyone might be willing to help me out in picking up the 2pak and the 2 deluxe packs as I can't find anywhere online that has them and apparently Hasbro Australia isn't releasing Xevoz.

Welcome to the board, ravage1976! Check out the rest of the joint, there's lots of good stuff here.

I'm also still looking for the 2-pack, so if I find any online retailers, I'll put the link up. So far www.bigbadtoystore.com had them, but I bet they'll get restock.

They do have Inferno Fury and Sledge Trooper though:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?...p?Queryid=af493

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?...p?Queryid=af492

I always go with BBTS for my online action figure shopping. I was going to buy the whole Xevoz line from them until I found out that they are indeed out of the ninja vs mantis 2-pack. Too bad @sad@

I really want the ninja guy now that I saw that he comes with diving equipement. That a nice idea IMO.

Here's hoping BBTS restocks fast enough.

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, I actually sent photos of my figures to the address listed on the site (XEVOZ GALLERY, 1027 Newport Avenue, Mailstop A-730, Pawtucket, RI 02862) - mine look like they were scanned a little washed out compared to Daniel's. Maybe I should send them via e-mail? (If they had an e-mail address listed, that is.) (I do see Daniel has the Shadow Blade vs. Bone Cutter set... can't wait to find that one.) For the black wash, I simply paint an area black, wait a bit, then wipe it off with my finger or a paper towel. I did get the Alpha Ranger and Sledge Trooper sets on sale; I intend to paint the former with an arctic camo color scheme and the latter in grey and black. I may post photos of those and/or send those to Hasbro (as well as my semi-custom Sledge Trooper and Inferno Fury)...

Hm so the black wash is that simple? Cool. Hives a nice effect. Do you have any close up pictures of the figures with black wash you could post?(if it's not too much trouble!)

Also does anyone know if the figures are on sale right now somewhere?

Thanks!

So, yeah, today I picked up some of these AMAZING figures! TRU's 2for1 sale is great! I got the Alpha Marine, the Metabeast and the two pack. They totally rock! I love the different heads, hands, weapons, etc. I'm going back tomorrow and picking up Skull Jack, the robot and the Elemental-looking guy. And since it's a 2for1 sale, I'm gonna have to get another one...I think another Metabeast. That wolf guy, cat guy, whatever you wanna call him is the coolest! I'm really looking forward to the next series. That eagle one definitely will have me army building like a fiend!

I was wondering, since I'm in Canada I can't get in on that 2 for 1 sale. Would anyone here be willing to help me out? I would send money for the figures and shipping.

Any help is appreciated :)