Cobra Troop 6 Pack Spotted?

novax213

I just hope these show up on amazon soon. I got 65 bucks waiting to be used there. That will get me three. And I have 42 in TRU gift cards. Thats 5 packs thirty troops.

It's about freaking time, I just hope that they make it down here where I live pretty soon.

i got about $150 in TRU gift cards from my relatives for christmas. @firedevil@ im gunna get alot of these 6 packs. but i need to get some new weapons for them. after arming my 5 wave 7.5 AV/V with my cool Cobra guns, all i have left is sound attack and guns that are useless.

God, I hope this is a real sighting, and not a bogus "joke"!

a TRU employee told me a couple years ago that "they dont get any trucks or shippments in the month of january" so i dont even walk into a TRU that month......but i may now just to be sure?

TM

Of couse they could have had these sets sitting in the back for a while now, waiting for the new reset. Does TRU do that? My Wal-Mart has been sitting on a lot of new product for their new mods. God forbid they put new stuff out BEFORE they reset.

Perhaps I'll find the Cobra infantry set this weekend in Vegas. I'll have to pack some Joes in my carry-on just in case :P

If these are as cool as I'm hoping they'll be, I plan on going nuts with them. Just think of all the customs of original Cobra Soldiers I 'll be able to make. I'm so glad that this is a TRU exclusive to, since they tend to stock very heavy with them. This is very good news.

God,  I hope this is a real sighting,  and not a bogus "joke"!

a TRU employee told me a couple years ago that "they dont get any trucks or shippments in the month of january" so i dont even walk into a TRU that month......but i may now just to be sure?

TM

Hey man, I just got off the phone with my TRU's manager and here's whats going on over here.

They have not yet done inventory. They will do that next Monday.

During the inventory, they do not recieve trucks.

No new stuff will be put out.

The earliest truck they expect is the last week of January.

Your store maybe different, depending on what week they start.

Why doesn't someone go to the customer service desk at TRU and have them look up G.I. Joe on the computer and see if they have a Infantry 6 Pack listed for $19.99?

Easiest way cause it will list if anything is in the back, on the floor or being shipped and if the person is smart enough to then they'll do a store search for your state by the skn number and will list if any TRU has any...

Why doesn't someone go to the customer service desk at TRU and have them look up G.I. Joe on the computer and see if they have a Infantry 6 Pack listed for $19.99?

Easiest way cause it will list if anything is in the back, on the floor or being shipped and if the person is smart enough to then they'll do a store search for your state by the skn number and will list if any TRU has any...

Exactly. Usually the SKU pops up before the product is even in the TRU warehouse.

Since we've not seen a SKU as of yet, there's no reason to think that these sets have even shipped from China.

i did that outsiders, and they said it wasnt in the computer #US1#

Did they have anything listed in the warehouse?

I know when I was checking on Vvs.V and my TRU didn't have any in stock... They checked the state-wide search and it showed them in the warehouse but they weren't shipped yet...

I'll check TRU tonight...