What Do You Think

Optronix

Since VW has turned Hasbro down about an Alt Bumblebee I thought that the new sporty convertable truck might be a good idea okay its called the SSR Pickup- heres a link, http://www.chevrolet.com/ssr/[/url]

its got that nice round effect like the new bug so I thought it might be a good idea, plus its not bad in canary yellow.

Anicron

I think the SSR would be a great basis for a BT version of Kup. A yellow Dodge Neon SRT-4 might work for Bumblebee. It's a shame that GM dropped the F-body platform. I would've loved to see an '03 Camaro SS version of Windcharger.

He can be anything BUT an SSR. What a steaming pile of turd to use as a Transformer, what the hell is that thing anyways? A pick-up truck with a sort of hot rod style, frig GM doesn't even know how to market the damn thing nor know what it is. I HATE the SSR and would never want Bumblebee subjected to such a craptastic alt-mode.

End Rant.

bumblebee VW or a minicooper, maybe the audi though. Isn't audi owened or tied in with VW? if that's the case, Audi would follow VW guidelines.

You are correct sir, Audi and VW are indeed tied in together. So no VW means no Audi TT as well.

He can be anything BUT an SSR. What a steaming pile of turd to use as a Transformer, what the hell is that thing anyways? A pick-up truck with a sort of hot rod style, frig GM doesn't even know how to market the damn thing nor know what it is. I HATE the SSR and would never want Bumblebee subjected to such a craptastic alt-mode.

End Rant.

need a cookie?

End Rant.

need a cookie?

Yes that would be nice thank you.

They should just make a ghetto version of the Alternators and make Bumblebee into a Pinto and make Ironhide into a Winnebago! @loll@

That would sell well with Starscream49's family ;) @loll@

A line of Ghettoformers would be great. They all wear bandana's and cock their gun sideways, I'm sure Pimpmaster Prime could really go for that !

Yeah - then you could stuff them in with those gay "I'm lovin' it" commercials for McDonalds.

They should just make a ghetto version of the Alternators and make Bumblebee into a Pinto and make Ironhide into a Winnebago! @loll@

That would sell well with Starscream49's family ;) @loll@

A line of Ghettoformers would be great. They all wear bandana's and cock their gun sideways, I'm sure Pimpmaster Prime could really go for that !

And itll be cool cuz when the Transformers try to save the world, theyd get pulled over for having weed in the glove compartment! @loll@