2003's Best Match Was...

Ugly Bulldog

My vote would have to go to the Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit match at last January's Royal Rumble. Benoit gave a helluva performance. The length he got on his headbutt swandive was beyond insane. Both of them gave it their all, and I don't think any other match comes close to how great this match was.

Other notables for me would be...

-Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania XIX)

-America's Most Wanted vs. Triple X (NWA:TNA)

-World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Eddie Guerrero & Tajiri (SmackDown when Eddie turned on Tajiri after the match)

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels (Recent RAW)

What match did you guys like?

Yep, Angle and Benoit at the Rumble, Benoit's standing O at the end puts it over the top.

Runners up:

HBK vs. Jericho WM X9

Angle vs. Lesnar Iron Man Match Smackdown

Benoit vs. Lesnar Smackdown

Austin vs. Rock WM X9

HBK/Y2J....I hope that's unbiased #US1#

Angle/Benoit was very good as well, but they had had some memorable previous matches, I think the LONG buildup for the HBK/Y2J match played into the emotion of the match.

I'd say Y2J/HBK, Benoit/Angle, and HBK/HHH last week on RAW. HBK is awesome :) What can I say? Bum back and ring rust aside, he's exceeded all my expectations and while he can never be the HBK he was, he's still the Showstoppa, the Main Event, and the ICON of the WWE

^^^I actually thought that Booker had a little chance in that one...

You didn't like the HBK/Y2J match Venal??

Y2J is a canadian, afterall. @firedevil@

^^^I actually thought that Booker had a little chance in that one...

You didn't like the HBK/Y2J match Venal??

Y2J is a canadian, afterall. @firedevil@

it was alright actually, but I thought there were better. Just because most of HBK matches finish in him rolling up his opponent @hmmm@ which I think is stupid

No I meant summerslam I didn't get to see the Survivor. He just kicked ass he carryed all of the their worthless hides he doesn't have too win the match. The fact that he can still do what he does best. There has been only one better than him in my opinion. Not Kurt ANGLE all though he may be the best when its all said and done.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE