Magic The Gathering Custom Cards!

Jin Saotome

Couldn't quite figure out where to put this, or if any of you even play Magic the Gathering. But since everyone knows me from this particular forums section, I figure I'd show you all. Afterall, I did make a bunch of Marvel character Magic Cards (you gotta read the quote on my Spiderman card!)

Check them out here http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/C.../CustomMTG.html or you can also find the link on my web site's main page. Enjoy! Oh, feel free to move this post to wherever it bets fits if you want!

Wow! Love your solid snake!!!!

You've done a fantastic job and is Jin Saotome a character from an anime, or is that the fantasy you?

And this would probably fit better in the general toys, general discussion, or games [but no one goes there].

I used to play Magic, but gave it up in favour of Yu-GI-Oh! [dont kill me]

Jin Saotome is actually a character from the video game "Cyberbots", an import game by apcom that featured Streetfighter-style fighting but with giant mecha. I use to play Marvel vs Capcom (the first one) back in the Flordia arcades, and enter tournaments. Well Capcom puy Jin Saotome into the game, and nobody played his character because he was so hard to use. I ended up mastering him, and won a bunch of Tourneys using Jin as my main fighter which at the time was totally unheard of. (Everyone used Strider and Captasin Commando) I got nicknamed "Jin" because I always played him, and that's what my friends call me to this day.

The creepy thing is I have brown hair, brown eyes, tall athletic build, and look just like Jin's character if I add a little gell to my hair! It was only natural for me to take on his persona after all that, and it works for me, hehe. I just wish I had a 3-story Mecha I could stop around with sometimes....

Hey Jin! we do have a customs forum here at TNI, strictly for all custom figures. So since these aren't Marvel related, I'm gonna go ahead and move this topic there. ;)

Nice cards! :D But, um....is it possible to kill Jin? ;)

btw, what do you use to make your cards? I had an idea for a Gambit card, which has the following stats:

Gambit

Cost: 4/Red/Blue

Power/Toughness: 4/3

Summon Legendary X-Man

If Gambit blocks a creature and is dealt non-lethal damage, the attacking creature does not untap during your opponent's next untap phase.

tap: Put a charge counter on target artifact or artifact creature you control. The number of charge counters may not exceed the target's casting cost. You may sacrifice an artifact or artifact creature with one or more charge counters on it to deal damage equal to the number of charge counters on it to target creature or player.

"Bang! You dead."-Gambit

Thanks Mandalorian, didn't know exactly where to put this post! How come we don't have a CCG section here? I figure Magic cards and such fall into the "toy" realm, especially with Heroclix and MageKnight taking over.

Hey there Gambit! I use Adobe Photoshop for my cards, and have special TTFonts set up with symbols, numbers, tap symbols, and Magic Card Text that give the card the official appearance.

Yes, Jin can be killed heheh. It says he cannot be the target of "spells", but not effects. A Royal Assassin could kill him. Or you could just block him with a Wall of Mist or something all day. I made him almost invincible because of his neat ability in the MvC2 Arcade Game where when you almost kill him, he powers up and gives you the ability to beat the hell out of your opponent.

Yes, Jin can be killed heheh. It says he cannot be the target of "spells", but not effects. A Royal Assassin could kill him. Or you could just block him with a Wall of Mist or something all day. I made him almost invincible because of his neat ability in the MvC2 Arcade Game where when you almost kill him, he powers up and gives you the ability to beat the hell out of your opponent.

Gambit could kill him too. ;)

Given enough turns to charge up a big artifact, that is. :D

OMG he could charge up Jin's Blodia and throw it at him!! LMAO!!

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/M...EBlodiaV.A..JPG